Obafemi Martins joins Wolfsburg for £9m

Guest Geordiesned

I find it quite funny that you all believe anything coming from the mouths of the NVA management group. Who were 'very serious' about buying us.

Wrong again.

I quite like this prediction from yourself.. which isn't looking that good...

If Grant becomes manager they'll stay up

In all fairness to Ronaldo, I don't think that anyone thought their monetary problems would drag on for so long/become such a hindrance when they had just been taken over for the third time.

Great another one who searches through my past posts on a regular basis, get a fucking life.

Look a little further, you'll find a post that says something along the lines of "Grant is good enough to keep them up but not when his players aren't getting paid."

Great another one who searches through my past posts on a regular basis, get a f***ing life.

Look a little further, you'll find a post that says something along the lines of "Grant is good enough to keep them up but not when his players aren't getting paid."

:lol: your stupid statements, one after the other, seem to stick in most people's heads that's all. 

Hell of a strike, Portsmouth are in a hell a mess. Shame for Grant, who's easily good enough to keep this rabble up, if they were getting paid on time.....

And there was me thinking they were in a big mess a long time before that  O0