The 2009-2010 Betting Thread

Kaizero

aye good result jonny.

towelie, your lot tomorrow ? looking to include elfsborg in a small accy.

Elfsborg lost to Mjällby last week while we won our first home game of the season (against shite Trellbeborg). We will have Djodric back from suspension, which is a bad thing as he'll probably come in for Lundberg, who's been our only decent player this year.

We usually struggle at theirs as well, we held on to a 0-0 draw last year. I'd say it's a difficult one to call, it might be a good idea to look elsewhere if it's in an accy.

Waiting for the in-match odds on Sportivo Tridense vs Guarani to tip 2.00 for Guarani before I'll toss £20 on that s***.

In English?

Waited for the in-game odds of Guarani to get up to 2.00 (I've no idea how to use that fraction shit that makes no sense at all :lol:) before I'd put £20 on Guarani to win. :pow:

Waiting for the in-match odds on Sportivo Tridense vs Guarani to tip 2.00 for Guarani before I'll toss £20 on that s***.

In English?

Waited for the in-game odds of Guarani to get up to 2.00 (I've no idea how to use that fraction shit that makes no sense at all :lol:) before I'd put £20 on Guarani to win. :pow:

Evens.

77/1 on Ross County and Pompey to win the cups. Worth a tenner like :pow:

I'll tell you what, you give me that tenna, and I'll happily pay you £1000 if that happens. :lol:

£2,000.

77/1 on Ross County and Pompey to win the cups. Worth a tenner like :pow:

I'll tell you what, you give me that tenna, and I'll happily pay you £1000 if that happens. :lol:

£2,000.

ONE MILLION

http://charmingmiamihomes.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/dr_evil.png

I will stick my neck out and say I think one of them will definitely come off, two - probably not.

Get your Pompey/Dundee and Cheslea/Ross County doubles on now! :laugh:

Kaizero can you offer anything on the norwegian cup games tonight?

The cup is hard to guess, but I would go with:

Kopervik - Vard Haugesund

Kjelsås - Fram Larvik

Stavanger - Vidar

Verdal - Levanger

at 7.16 for the quadruple. Keep in mind that cups are hard as fuck to predict in the first rounds so don't blame me if it goes belly up, but on a normal that that should easily go in. :lol:

If you want to get the odds to 21.48 add Stålkameratene - Harstad. The odds are a bit high, but Stål usually always do well in the cup.

Kaiz, I can't help but see you've lowered your stakes a bit recently, are the days of £100 stakes gone?

Depends on if I get my groove back, been in a crazy downward spiral betting wise up until this week, which has been good. Also, there's quite a few outright winners around these days with Rosenborg becoming vulnerable to the odd draw.

If it makes you happier, I have £50 riding on a random Singapore team in play at the moment though. :lol: Still 0-0 so might be the start of another downward shit spiral. :undecided: