The 2009-2010 Betting Thread

Kaizero

I know they've just won the Europa League etc., but Atletico Madrid are 7/2 to beat Getafe at home. Getafe have had a great season, but still........

i was looking at that earlier when they were 4/1. i was assuming they'd said they were putting the lids out or something.

Even with nowt to play for and them playing to avoid relegation, Valencia 6/5 at home to Tenerife too seems very long too. A double is nearly 10/1.

Ligue 2 is strange. A lot of close odds, evens and 6/5s knocking all over the place.

Sociedad, top, against Castellon, bottom, in the Segunda Divison. Shirley!

Anyone noticed the Lecce vs Cesena odds? 3/5 the draw.  :lol:

Yeah I'd keep away. Something like Cagliari-Udinese a few weeks back had 4/5 for the draw, shockingly, it finished 2-2. Dodgy as owt.  :lol:

(Or, the bookies have gone mad.)

metz and sociedad for tonight.

wouldn't it be good if there were a site like oddschecker in showing a range of odds but they held your cash and you could access all the others through them without having to sign up to each individual site ?

Got Metz as well. Not looking good, they've been wank.

metz and sociedad for tonight.

wouldn't it be good if there were a site like oddschecker in showing a range of odds but they held your cash and you could access all the others through them without having to sign up to each individual site ?

Got Metz as well. Not looking good, they've been w***.

i may well be taking a break after tomorrow and keeping my kitty for the world cup.

Had some ante post stuff come in. Newcastle to win the league, plus I had trebles (and an acca) on Chelsea/Newc/Leeds/Notts County. Don't know what to do with the money though, whether to leave it all in or just £20 ish for next season's ante post stuff. It's in skybet, I do all my gambling with betfair normally.

Mowen, if you can I'd lump on a Southampton to win L1 and Rickie Lambert top scorer double. Unless he gets a terrible injury or something I'm very certain it'll happen, no idea what odds you'd get though.

Guest je85

Betfair doing a weird highest shirt number to play bet 20-39 is evens. Just registered and lumped £25 on it, if I lose £25 free bet. Just hope they don't bring on Sam Hutchinson at right back.

Betfair doing a weird highest shirt number to play bet 20-39 is evens. Just registered and lumped £25 on it, if I lose £25 free bet. Just hope they don't bring on Sam Hutchinson at right back.

Betfair don't set up markets, you could set up any market on anything. I wouldn't be that surprised if it's been set up by someone with a cheeky bit of insider knowledge.

Guest je85

Betfair don't set up markets, you could set up any market on anything. I wouldn't be that surprised if it's been set up by someone with a cheeky bit of insider knowledge.

Hilario's the only 40+ on the bench, fingers crossed.