BBC: Freddy Shepherd £60m offer for NUFC likely to be accepted

jimmymag
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

shepherd's last 3 mangerial appointments

souness

roeder

allardyce

enough said

Nail hit firmly on head.

Shepherd would be a fucking disaster for this Club and you can bet that however he's financing his takeover that debt will fall onto NUFC entirely within 12 months of him taking control.

I hope the cunt drops dead before he gets his clammy paws on this club.

Imagine Peter Ridsdale heading back into Leeds?

Ridsdale wasn't lucky enough to get a fuckwit like Ashley to dig him out of the s****. That bout of pneumonia could be the best thing that ever happened to Fat Freddie.

Leeds had to go into administration and had two relegations after Ridsdale went because their new owners/boards etc weren't capable of getting them out of the downward spiral Ridsdale was sending them down.

Do you think if Ridsdale offered to take them over again their fans would all of a sudden start welcoming back with open arms like some people on here are, just because once upon a time he spent big, got them into Europe regularly, etc.

Guest neesy111

i suspect there will be other offer's though

tbf the bbc are just as bad as sky for rumours now

I'm not sure how anyone can be against this and that is testament to just how catastrophic Mike Ashley has been. Shepherd might be bad but at the moment, the club is going to rack and ruin.

souness

roeder

allardyce

enough said

It would be if we were hunting for a new manager

it's not just that. remember those times whebn we said emre,parker,duff etc wouldn't sign for spurs or everton as they couldn't afford the wages.............well neither could we.

nobody is saying it's ideal. But his managerial fuckups (Allardyce isn't one imo) can't really be brought into the equation at this point in time.

Aye, Allardyce had us flying up the league playing exciting free flowing football didn't he? Well except when we didn't put a shot on target against the worst team the Prem has seen.

Get a fucking grip man.

Wonder what odds I would get on the return of Ashley in another two years. Why does nothing good ever happen at Newcastle United. Only we can go from a totally shit owner, to the worst owner ever, back to the totally shit owner again. What have we done to deserve this?!

I'm not sure how anyone can be against this and that is testament to just how catastrophic Mike Ashley has been. Shepherd might be bad but at the moment, the club is going to rack and ruin.

Agreed. AS will bring some balance to the force.

Guest neesy111

No one was really complining about Allardyce when he was appointed tbh.

He was just the man to stabilize the club..

that's bollock's, load's of ppl didn't want him near the club due to his style of football and we're proved right

No one was really complining about Allardyce when he was appointed tbh.

He was just the man to stabilize the club..

completely agree

i give everyone a chance......in souness's case too much but by october allardyce had to go. we'd have been relegated a season earlier.

Imagine Peter Ridsdale heading back into Leeds?

Ridsdale wasn't lucky enough to get a fuckwit like Ashley to dig him out of the s****. That bout of pneumonia could be the best thing that ever happened to Fat Freddie.

Leeds had to go into administration and had two relegations after Ridsdale went because their new owners/boards etc weren't capable of getting them out of the downward spiral Ridsdale was sending them down.

Do you think if Ridsdale offered to take them over again their fans would all of a sudden start welcoming back with open arms like some people on here are, just because once upon a time he spent big, got them into Europe regularly, etc.

I'll leave Leazes or HTL to answer that.

Guest Joe90

Wullie,

You don't solve a catastrophe by bringing back a disaster. Anyone but Shepard please. I don't care if a bunch of nuns buy us but we need to keep some bloody dignity no matter how far up s*** creek we are.

souness

roeder

allardyce

enough said

it's not just that. remember those times whebn we said emre,parker,duff etc wouldn't sign for spurs or everton as they couldn't afford the wages.............well neither could we.

nobody is saying it's ideal. But his managerial fuckups (Allardyce isn't one imo) can't really be brought into the equation at this point in time.

Aye, Allardyce had us flying up the league playing exciting free flowing football didn't he?  Well except when we didn't put a shot on target against the worst team the Prem has seen.

Get a f***ing grip man.

nobody said he was Sir Alex. We were however, 9th at christmas 07 were we not?

Have we got near that since?

Clearly not a bad manager to be honest

Guest neesy111

well if it wasn't for the debt that shepherd had accumulated, then ashley might of put more money into transfers and we wouldn't of been relegated

that's a big IF though

souness

roeder

allardyce

enough said

Aye, Allardyce had us flying up the league playing exciting free flowing football didn't he?  Well except when we didn't put a shot on target against the worst team the Prem has seen.

Get a f***ing grip man.

where were hull at christmas last year......not too long ago many mackems were crying out for reid to go after he finished 7th.........they could see on the pitch what was happening. couldn't you ?

Guest neesy111

souness

roeder

allardyce

enough said

Get a f***ing grip man.

2 wins in 12 games

yeah that's great form, we would of got relegated under allardyce no doubt about it

Guest neesy111

Allardyce turned out to be gash but it was a logical appointment made in good time by Shepherd IMO.

yes, but like all of his appointment's bar bobby, it turned to be another disaster for the club

What did we manage under Keegan? No wins from his first 6 either. We were in very poor form as a team, but Allardyce didn't do that bad a job.

Allardyce saved Blackburn and would have had us finishing mid-table. He certainly wouldn't have let our best fucking defender leave the club for peanuts and i'm confident he would have eventually got rid of the deadwood like Butt and Owen

Guest neesy111

The optimist in me says, I don't remember to many relegation scraps under Freddy.

i remember a few close call's though