NUFC Squad Numbers 09/10 - New number 30

Fenham Mag

Guest Roger Kint

So ranger is defo number 30 ??

No the people running the official site decided to play a trick on this forum because they had nothing better to do. :facepalm:

The number 30 should have been retired when Hooper left

i still get shudders at the mere mention of his name.

when exactly did he leave? i always used to have visions of him returning jason voorhees style  ;D

I reckon his last game was at Selhurst Park in the 4-2 we suffered to Kinnears Wimbledon team,who had Warren Barton playing for them.It was Ruel Fox's debut for us iirc.Could be wrong though...

when exactly did he leave? i always used to have visions of him returning jason voorhees style  ;D

I reckon his last game was at Selhurst Park in the 4-2 we suffered to Kinnears Wimbledon team,who had Warren Barton playing for them.It was Ruel Fox's debut for us iirc.Could be wrong though...

I was at that game! I was like 7 years old or something, went with my Mum who was a football journalist at the time. Had to sit in the Wimbledon bit and sat next to some fat prick with a skull ring who kept bellowing that Barry Venison was a fairy. When we got back in it at 2-2 I was screaming up and down and the guy started swearing his face off at me! 7 ffs. Anyway, off the ramble, I seem to remember Pav in goal for it, didn't he save a penalty? This is if we are talking about the game that was 3-2 at half time? Beardsley and Kitson for us?

He was told to bugger off at the start of pre-season 95-96 for showing up well out of shape, contract terminated in 96 I think, good bloke, spoke to him for a long while a few years back

His last apperance was the 3-3 against Spurs during 94-95 when Pav got sent off and Klinsman played a blinder, till Hooper came on and basically looked like Schmeichal, saving a pen with his foot at the Leazes end! Pedro made it 3-3 late on