T-Shirt idea?

timnufc22

.. to, if nothing else, bring more scrunity & attention (via media) to what Ashley is doing to the club?

T-Shirts produced for everyone in the ground to wear?

This will be about as useful as a chocolate fireguard.  What we do will change nothing, if we do this it'll just make the players morale even lower.

All we can do is get behind the lads and shout our lungs out. 

.. to, if nothing else, bring more scrunity & attention (via media) to what Ashley is doing to the club?

This will be about as useful as a chocolate fireguard.  What we do will change nothing, if we do this it'll just make the players morale even lower.

Fair point, it'd be about blendin the two.

I dont think it would make him change his mind about anything, just could bring into focus more how badly he's killing the club at the moment. Theres nothing about it on skysports etc, zero scrunity about how this club is bieng ruined.

I dont think it would make him change his mind about anything, just could bring into focus more how badly he's killing the club at the moment. Theres nothing about it on skysports etc, zero scrunity about how this club is bieng ruined.

That's 'cos we're deluded.

I'm glad its not all over SSN if it was it'd only attract more negative attenton to the club.

Get behind the lads, we can't cange anything, what will be will be.  The sooner people accept that the better imo.

It did the club so much good last time. Ashley is past giving a shit anyway, he knows everyones views.

I don't think it's a bad idea actually. Let the bosses know that we stand firm, together. Let's all wear black and white shirts in a stand of true Newcastle and show em what we're fucking about!!!