Keegan or Shearer

Guest ObaStar
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

As much as I love KK he can't come back. If a new owner does want KK back then I would seriously question the business acumen of that owner; unless they have bucket loads of cash & support everything KK wants. Without that you'd have think that we have an owner looking for approval, the media waiting for the enivitable fall out, followed by KK walking again. We'd be no further forward and would have probably pissed Shearer off in the process.

Shearer may not turn out to be the answer but, should we get an owner with money and sense Shearer has an opportunity to prove himself.

Keegan is a proven football manager.

Shearer is a totally unknown quantity. What little we have seen was nothing spectacular.

Can't understand the barracking of Keegan, if you bend over like a little bitch at work and let your boss walk all over you then fine.

Don't hammer a professional football man who decided that his position was fatally undermined by his superiors.

with bobby passing, its occurred to me that we need guys like keegan. i know shearer is a local hero also but i grew up with keegan as manager and he is my hero. i would love it, love it, if keegan came back......soz.  shearer will have his day, hopefully we are back in premiership.

For me, the thing that links Keegan and Robson, our 2 most successful managers of modern times, is their "infectious" enthusiasm for the game, the club and their area. I believe its this that has been a great factor in their ability to man manage the players but also attract players to the club.

If anyone can think of a similarly "infectious" personality that could a similar job to those 2 guys, I will glad like to hear of their name.

I am not sure Shearer has that similar type of personality - as much as I would love him to be the next successful (relatively) manager here

I dont care about 'living in the past'

I care about a spineless nothing of a man taking over NUFC and then fucking off when someone upsets him a little

thats a description of Ashley?

I'd have KK back in a flash, he was doing a good job and we all had faith in him, until FAT CUNT CASHLEY AND WANKER WISE got their way.

Having said that, i don't believe KK will ever be involved in football management again. I'm sure much like Bobby would be disgusted by the way NUFC has been treat recently, KK will feel exactly the same. Its sickening.

I'd have KK back in a flash, he was doing a good job and we all had faith in him, until FAT CUNT CASHLEY AND WANKER WISE got their way.

Having said that, i don't believe KK will ever be involved in football management again. I'm sure much like Bobby would be disgusted by the way NUFC has been treat recently, KK will feel exactly the same. Its sickening.

Give him Newcastle United andd some decent backing and he'll walk all the way back fom glasgow I reckon. It would solve the compensation problem as well as i'm sure we'd come to a suitable agreement.

KK will not be back in football management because no one will touch him. :thup:

KK will not be back in football management because no one will touch him. :thup:

£10 says he wil LLLO

£10 says he wil LLLO

If you put a timescale on it & the money goes to Bobby's charity rather than in either of our pockets I'd take that.

£10 says he wil LLLO

If you put a timescale on it & the money goes to Bobby's charity rather than in either of our pockets I'd take that.

how old is fergie?

£10 says he wil LLLO

how old is fergie?

68. Keegan is 58.

£10 says he wil LLLO

how old is fergie?

68. Keegan is 58.

theres your answer then,...

£10 says he wil LLLO

how old is fergie?

68. Keegan is 58.

theres your answer then,...

You don't think 10 years is a bit long to leave it before we get a result? :lol:

Obviously if he gets a job you'll come looking for me straight away, but that's an awful long time for me to remember. :)

I missed you qualifying that with a time scale LLLO.

I'm not qualifying that with a timescale at all, I don't think he will be back in football.

I was just trying to make the bet reasonable.  If you're not interested, fair enough. :thup:

I'm not qualifying that with a timescale at all, I don't think he will be back in football.

I was just trying to make the bet reasonable.  If you're not interested, fair enough. :thup:

was anly banter man, i will give you two years from  the end of his dispute with Ashleys NUFC.

was anly banter man, i will give you two years from  the end of his dispute with Ashleys NUFC.

:)

Ok.  Done.

Guest Anders28

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1203690/Shearer-BBC-Newcastle-snub-Ashley-buyer-troubled-Toon.html

Don't know if this have been posted, but didn't find it.

At this moment that's what I'll be doing, talking about the match which is live on television,' he said.

'Of course, things can change but I've heard nothing from anybody at Newcastle. I've another year of my BBC contract and obviously I've got to think about the future.'