Commited to NUFC

Haz

Without incriminating yourself, just far would you personally go to ensure the survival of NUFC?

How far would you go to ensure success(whatever that elusive creature might be?)

If you had Gate's money it would be the equivalent of us buying a signed photo of the team.

providing for those that need it or giving people like christiano ronaldo/gareth barry more millions ?

If you had Gate's money it would be the equivalent of us buying a signed photo of the team.

providing for those that need it or giving people like christiano ronaldo/gareth barry more millions ?

You could probably afford to do both.

You could probably afford to do both.

probably but i'd have absolutly no desire to contribute to their overblown wages beyond my season ticket.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Commited even more after today

What a year we've had:

- KK resigns

- Put up for sale with no buyer

- Interim manager for the season

- Best player (Given) leaves

- Interim manager has heart attack

- Relegated

- Club up for sale again, again no buyer

- Alan Shearer not appointed

- Sir Bobby Robson passes away

Obviously they all pale into insignificance compared to the last point, but it is the last one which really does increase my comitment to the club. Sir Bob would be there through thick and thin, regardless