The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Everton played some nice, effective football without Arteta last season. Lescott and Jagielka don't look that much of a miss today tbh.

Touche', still a big miss though. It's plain to see that playing in Europe has affected them negatively. Come to think of it, I'm trying to think of a team over the last few years thats reached the UEFA cup and went on to have anywhere near as good a season the next year.

Villa.

Guest firetotheworks

Everton played some nice, effective football without Arteta last season. Lescott and Jagielka don't look that much of a miss today tbh.

Touche', still a big miss though. It's plain to see that playing in Europe has affected them negatively. Come to think of it, I'm trying to think of a team over the last few years thats reached the UEFA cup and went on to have anywhere near as good a season the next year.

Villa.

Disagree. Villa more or less wanted to go out of Europe by playing shit line ups all the time, and even then they still went on a terrible run of play. Worse than ours at the end of the season.

Hang on, it's the manager in goal?! :lol:

They didn't bother appointing a new one when Cooper left, so they just gave it to the eldest player :lol:

Hang on, it's the manager in goal?! :lol:

They didn't bother appointing a new one when Cooper left, so they just gave it to the eldest player :lol:

I hope no-one poaches Hughton then, because Butt would be in charge.