The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Guest Alan Shearer 9

'medial ligament strain'

Sounds like a load of bollocks. They put ligament in to make it sound scary. I hope Gerrard gets his fucking ligaments torn in his face, hate the diving cunt

Guest firetotheworks

I'm actually quite pleased that it looks like Wolves will win. I'm not a fan but I'm less of a fan of most journalists.

Should have been 2, Saha finishes it: nowhere near offside. f***'s sake.

Where's Distin at the moment? He not fit yet?

Injured at some random point recently.

We're all over them at the moment, a second goal (how the fuck was Saha ruled offside?) is important.

Just checked. Burnley had lost 7 out of 8 away games so far this season, including to portsmouth at the bottom.

If mccarthy thinks he needs to rest all of his team to play them, he may aswell ask for relegation now. Rubbish win, even if he gets it.

Should have been 2, Saha finishes it: nowhere near offside. f***'s sake.

Where's Distin at the moment? He not fit yet?

Injured at some random point recently.

We're all over them at the moment, a second goal (how the fuck was Saha ruled offside?) is important.

Pretty obvious what's just happened.

Guest firetotheworks

Glen Hoddle reckons Zola would "chop you're arm off" if you offered him a point before the match against Chelsea :)

:lol:

No doubt Hoddle would use it as a voodoo doll, the sicko.

Guest Heneage

Glen Hoddle reckons Zola would "chop you're arm off" if you offered him a point before the match against Chelsea :)

:lol:

No doubt Hoddle would use it as a voodoo doll, the sicko.

I'm surprised he didn't blame the run of bad form on Zola being a twat in another life.

Guest firetotheworks

Fucks sake. I thought Drogba was injured? I stuck Anelka in my Fantasy League team and he's not even on the bench.  :angry:

Offside rule is there has to be 2 defenders covering you for you to be onside. That is including the Goalie.

No, their has to be a goalkeeper and a defender ahead of the attacker, I'm pretty sure Chealsea still had 2 defenders ahead of the attacker.

Chelsea are such vile cunts of a team. My own fault for watching though, I know very well hos aggravating they are. Going to be divorama and petty parade if they are still down after the break.

Offside rule is there has to be 2 defenders covering you for you to be onside. That is including the Goalie.

No, their has to be a goalkeeper and a defender ahead of the attacker, I'm pretty sure Chealsea still had 2 defenders ahead of the attacker.

The goalkeeper doesn't have to be ahead of the attacker.