The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Seems to be a bit of confusion judging by this thread- the reason the penalties were retaken was because there were both Chelsea and West Ham players in the penalty area; if it had just been West ham players and they scored the goal would have stood.

Seems to be a bit of confusion judging by this thread- the reason the penalties were retaken was because there were both Chelsea and West Ham players in the penalty area; if it had just been West ham players and they scored the goal would have stood.

Really? Shit, my plan's been foiled.

What if it's just Chelsea players? Retake unless it's missed?

Pretty sure its for both sets of players that have to be outside the 18 yard box.

Makes no sense to only be the attacking team. You wouldnt give an advantage to the side that just unfairly stopped a goal with a foul of some kind.

If its a goal- retake

If it's missed- play on

If its a goal- retake

If it's missed- play on

But what if it's saved with oppo players in the box? Can't say I've ever seen that get re-taken.

Right, I'll try and make this simple

If just attackers enroach

Goal scored- retake

Missed- play on/ free kick

If just defenders/goalkeeper enroach

Goal scored- goal given

Missed- retake

If both enroach

Goal scored- retake

Missed- retake

Right, I'll try and make this simple

If just attackers enroach

Goal scored- retake

Missed- play on/ free kick

If just defenders/goalkeeper enroach

Goal scored- goal given

Missed- retake

If both enroach

Goal scored- retake

Missed- retake

When you say 'missed' it includes the keeper saving?