The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Forest 5 minutes or so away from dropping points.  :thup:

Based on today, I wouldn't worry too much about Forest. They really do have a massive squad of average to decent players and a dirty tactician at the helm, they'll cool off soon enough.

Based on today, I wouldn't worry too much about Forest. They really do have a massive squad of average to decent players and a dirty tactician at the helm, they'll cool off soon enough.

It would be a shame. Few teams I'd rather see back in the Prem along with us out of the teams in the current ones in the Championship than Forest.

It would be a shame. Few teams I'd rather see back in the Prem along with us out of the teams in the current ones in the Championship than Forest.

No it wouldn't. They, at the moment, are a horrible little team with some utter twats in their side, lead by a manager who also is a horrible little dwarf.

Draw away to Fulham. They're a really good team, better than us today, a draw's a good result. Modric got a run-out too and he looks mint.

Zamora looked canny, Dempsey and Gera played really well, if they can keep away from injuries can see them going on a good run.

Duff looked so much better than last year it's scary. Really shows that with proper management (and before Given left) last year shouldn't have been the complete calamity it was.

People keep blaming the players, I think we were in dire need of a good manager.  :clap:

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Duff looked so much better than last year it's scary. Really shows that with proper management (and before Given left) last year shouldn't have been the complete calamity it was.

People keep blaming the players, I think we were in dire need of a good manager.  :clap:

I think the shock of being relegated has probably meant he's worked twice as hard for Fulham than he did for us.

I think the shock of being relegated has probably meant he's worked twice as hard for Fulham than he did for us.

Second time he's been relegated. Think he realised he might get stuck there if he isn't careful.

Yeah thats right. Forgot they gave them a point on bbc cos the game was 0-0 when i looked.

Last mins of that game anyway, so 8 behind us now. Their next game is Scunthorpe who've won 1 of their last 9. Boro beat em 3-0 today.

forest, cardiff and leicester won't stay consistent. blackpool and swansea will fall away because they're nowhere near good enough. only qpr, boro and sheff utd might be able to put a run together but they're too far away to overtake us now.

i've never been so confident of promotion  :frantic: