The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Forest were wank today, can't see them sustaining a good enough run throughout the season to trouble the automatic spots. Watford weren't great and kept them out with relative ease.

Yep. I think we should've won though, or at least got a penalty in injury time. The officials were awful and the Forest players whinging/diving every so often didn't help either.

Guest Heneage

ESPN and Sky commentating is so depressing, they clearly just adore the big clubs and aren't happy if it goes any other way but a big four win.

Guest firetotheworks

The commentator sounded like he could have added 'I do declare!' after saying 'Gerrard!' then, like a cheap, damseled whore.

ESPN and Sky commentating is so depressing, they clearly just adore the big clubs and aren't happy if it goes any other way but a big four win.

thats where their market for viewers throughout the world is so thats where they worship

Guest firetotheworks

Id have been going off it if I was a Wolves fan just then. They were in a good position going forward and then just started knocking it about, resulting in a long ball that Liverpool just swept up.