The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Redknapp interview before Pompey v Spurs this weekend:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/8307640.stm

3.29: I'm the best manager they've ever had.  :facepalm:

Really Harry? Not Bob Jackson then?

'arry as 'umble as ever.  :lol:

What a c***. Treated Portsmouth and both of their fans with more disdain than Campbell did with Spurs.

Twice.

3.29: I'm the best manager they've ever had. :facepalm:

'arry as 'umble as ever. :lol:

What a c***. Treated Portsmouth and both of their fans with more disdain than Campbell did with Spurs.

Twice.

That's the point. He also has the bare faced cheek to come out and say how much he loves them after repeatedly feeding them straight up lies. I'm very tempted to go and start a thread on a spurs board about this, given their response when Campbell played against them over the last few years.

DId anyone see the post-match Argentina interview with Maradona?

Doing his best to win the "Joe Kinnear Press Conference Award." First thing he says before questions - walks into room points at the reporters with a wave of the hand: "You all take it up the asshole and you know it!"

Then after briefly apologising to the women in the room for his language he continues: "I would like to thank the fans who came out - especially those Argentines that came across the river, and those few of you who supported me... but for those who didn't, you can just SUCK IT!" -and then grabs his gear with both hands while thrusting.

Classy.  :lol:

Guest kingdawson

I think you're a great poster but that is bollocks mate.

Cuntbell said time and time again he'd be staying at spurs. Cuntbell said time and time again he'd never join Arsenal. Barca and Milan both offered us in excess of £20 mill but we rejected those bids because that Judas c*** insisted he wants to stay and will sign an extension to his contract when the season is over. Season ends and he signs for Arsenal.

Cuntbell said time and time again he'd be staying at spurs. Cuntbell said time and time again he'd never join Arsenal. Barca and Milan both offered us in excess of £20 mill but we rejected those bids because that Judas cunt insisted he wants to stay and will sign an extension to his contract when the season is over. Season ends and he signs with Arsenal.

That's one cuntish thing Campbell did, doesn't equal the several thousand 'Arry's done of the years, several of them being borderline illegal.

Cuntbell said time and time again he'd be staying at spurs. Cuntbell said time and time again he'd never join Arsenal. Barca and Milan both offered us in excess of £20 mill but we rejected those bids because that Judas c*** insisted he wants to stay and will sign an extension to his contract when the season is over. Season ends and he signs for Arsenal.

And didn't Redknapp say Portsmouth was his spiritual home?

Guest kingdawson

Cuntbell said time and time again he'd be staying at spurs. Cuntbell said time and time again he'd never join Arsenal. Barca and Milan both offered us in excess of £20 mill but we rejected those bids because that Judas c*** insisted he wants to stay and will sign an extension to his contract when the season is over. Season ends and he signs with Arsenal.

That's one cuntish thing Campbell did, doesn't equal the several thousand 'Arry's done of the years, several of them being borderline illegal.

Maybe Redknapp has done more "cuntish" things than Campbell has, i'm not disputing that. I'm disputing Mowen's statement that Redknapp treated Pompey fans with more disdain than Campbell did us. That's totally untrue.

3.29: I'm the best manager they've ever had. :facepalm:

'arry as 'umble as ever. :lol:

Cuntbell said time and time again he'd be staying at spurs. Cuntbell said time and time again he'd never join Arsenal. Barca and Milan both offered us in excess of £20 mill but we rejected those bids because that Judas c*** insisted he wants to stay and will sign an extension to his contract when the season is over. Season ends and he signs with Arsenal.

Maybe Redknapp has done more "cuntish" things than Campbell has, i'm not disputing that. I'm disputing Mowen's statement that Redknapp treated Pompey fans with more disdain than Campbell did us. That's totally untrue.

He may not have done tbf (partly blinded by my long standing hatred of Redknapp) but he fucked them around big time. Relentlessly talked about how he wouldn't leave and then went to their biggest rivals in the midst of a relegation battle the two of them were embroiled in. After "turning down" the job up here he told anyone who would listen for the next 10 months or so that he would never leave Pompey, it was his last job, he loved the area it was his spiritual home. As soon as he realises the shit's hitting the fan as he's spent all the money he fucked off and tried to represent it as a favour to the Pompey fans :lol:

To come out now and declare himself their best ever manager (an insult to the history of the club, it's not the only time they've fluked a cup you know) and repeatedly insult the intelligence of the fans, telling them they should respect him and that he still loves the club, well fuck me, you're going to get a lot of shit Harry. And you fucking deserve it.

DId anyone see the post-match Argentina interview with Maradona?

Doing his best to win the "Joe Kinnear Press Conference Award." First thing he says before questions - walks into room points at the reporters with a wave of the hand: "You all take it up the asshole and you know it!"

Then after briefly apologising to the women in the room for his language he continues: "I would like to thank the fans who came out - especially those Argentines that came across the river, and those few of you who supported me... but for those who didn't, you can just SUCK IT!" -and then grabs his gear with both hands while thrusting.

Classy.  :lol:

Most of it is here on youtube - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBOS0LXt33Y

"Juan Carlos, America 24...."

"You too Carlos, you have dick up your ass too!"

:mackems: