The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Go on Lizzie. Tell me more about what fans have been saying. Go on. Tell me more.

She just referred to Leicester as the tigers, no thats the Rugby team you stupid bint.  :facepalm:

What are Leicester again, the walkers?

Foxes.

Aye ana, I was being a knobhead.

:lol: no worries.

Fuck this.  I'm staying in again next week with my stopwatch, timing how long we see footballers playing football and how long we see amateurs talking absolute wank.  I'm a bit slow on the uptake with my Football League show rage, but it's all coming to me at once and I'm well fucked off!

Fuck this.  I'm staying in again next week with my stopwatch, timing how long we see footballers playing football and how long we see amateurs talking absolute wank.  I'm a bit slow on the uptake with my Football League show rage, but it's all coming to me at once and I'm well fucked off!

Get yourself on Points of View.

Fuck this. I'm staying in again next week with my stopwatch, timing how long we see footballers playing football and how long we see amateurs talking absolute wank. I'm a bit slow on the uptake with my Football League show rage, but it's all coming to me at once and I'm well fucked off!

Canny idea that. Need to actually buy a stopwatch in that case though - I knew nobody on here would hound me about my empty rant, but I'd maybe have to be a bit more thorough if I was to formally complain. Pie charts would be good.

f*** this.  I'm staying in again next week with my stopwatch, timing how long we see footballers playing football and how long we see amateurs talking absolute w***.  I'm a bit slow on the uptake with my Football League show rage, but it's all coming to me at once and I'm well f***ed off!

This, thought it was ok at first, now I realise how dire it is.

Canny idea that.  Need to actually buy a stopwatch in that case though - I knew nobody on here would hound me about my empty rant, but I'd maybe have to be a bit more thorough if I was to formally complain.  Pie charts would be good.

Bit in bold nearly made me spit out my Carlsberg.  :lol: