The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Quite surprised to see Sunderland are only 5 points of 4th bottom. ???

I went to their game today (free ticket, last minute) and they were shite tbf. Nosworthy was their best attacking player, says it all really.

Dirty fucking mackem. I wouldn't have sent you updates had I known you were there before your text at the end. :angry:

I didn't get any of them till I left the stadium. My mate (also a mag, there was 2 spares) sitting with me was getting them off someone else (although the useless cunt texted "2-1" when we asked for the score and all we knew was it was 1-1 :lol:), as I left the stadium my phone went mental and you'd sent about nine texts. But cheers anyway.

We also made more noise during the u8's game at half time than during the rest of the game. Had to sit on my hands during the Pompey goal.

Oh, and Kaboul's goal emptied half the ground. Managed to spot stupid twat in the Pompey hat also from my seat.

Die-hards like you stuck around until the final whistle though.  Fucking scum :no:

Not quite, we left also to avoid the queues for the park and ride.

Oh, and Kaboul's goal emptied half the ground. Managed to spot stupid twat in the Pompey hat also from my seat.

Die-hards like you stuck around until the final whistle though.  Fucking scum :no:

Did you have to go do some shopping in The Bridges?

What did you do when Sunderland scored?? Staying in your seat would surely give it away

What did you do when Sunderland scored?? Staying in your seat would surely give it away

We (me and the other non-mackem) discussed this in the car, we ended up deciding to stand up but do nothing else.

Our game: can't deny we got lucky today with our goals but a) Chelsea's defending was abysmal and b) I'd say we're due some luck.

I'm very confident of climbing the table soon: win in Athens, and 2 spirited performances and draws, definitely signs that we're getting our resolve back.