The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Another 30 minutes of this shit?

Aye. ITV are trying to make it sound like a positive that there's another 30 minutes.

I think the headbutt was a sign Messi just wants this shit to end aswell.

Is that the Aghahowa i think it is?

Remember when he was the next big thing after scoring in the WC and doing about 50 backflips? Long time ago man :lol:

he scored against Sweden when we won 2-1 right?

Oh yes. No bloody way we should have lost that game. Bitter about that still. Aghahowa is one of the most blatently obvious you-know-whats I've seen in this millenium though.

Guest Stephen927

Shame how Shaktar have approached this match.

I thought seeing how it's only the Super Cup they'd have came out and had a go, instead of just sitting back and stopping the other team from playing.

They're hardly going to do that when Barcelona are one of the best attacking teams in the world. To force the game into extra time then they are obviously doing something right, they're not there to make the match interesting or easy for Barcelona.

Guest Stephen927

It's not like it's an CL final for gods sake, you could at least try to attack more then 3 times in 120 minutes

No team wants to get hammered, it might only be a Super Cup match but a hammering tonight and it could effect their confidence for the season.

:razz:

Sweden shitted on Nigerian football that day, Henke showed you how to do it  :lol:

I still remember Taribo West missing a heder from about a yard out. That hurt man. We'll definitely win the next one though. I just find it funny how your two best players are stolen from Cape Verde and Bosnia.  :razz:

Guest Stephen927

And this "performance" is gonna make them feel better?

They kept out the European champions for over 90 minutes. Yes, it probably will.

And this "performance" is gonna make them feel better?

Playing shit and winning > losing.

What about playing shit and losing which is what's happened?

I thought he was referring to Barca. :blush:

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Agree

Finally you admit the obvious. It has taken Mourinho to even drop him from the bench before you question his ability.