The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Wenger is such a graceless c***.

To be fair to him he'll have been upset for the kid as he works with him every day, I can understand where he's coming from even if I think the tackle wasn't that bad.

Guest toonlass

My dad has just texted me, and he used to be an ambulance man and a fireman after that and he reckons its a tib and fib fracture by the looks of it.

Nowt in the challenge. Both Shearer and Hansen described it as clumsy and it wasn't even that, really. Just incredibly unlucky.

It looked from that pic like the damage was done by Ramsay getting is studs stuck and twisting his leg, any contact in a situation like that will result in bad things.

Wenger is such a graceless c***.

To be fair to him he'll have been upset for the kid as he works with him every day, I can understand where he's coming from even if I think the tackle wasn't that bad.

I take your point, but it's not the first time he's reacted like that. He could do with being a little more circumspect about these things.

The thing about Wenger is that he makes it really, really hard to like Arsenal, who should be the side all neutrals like.

Agree. They're just begging for me to love them... then Wenger starts speaking and suddenly it's all fucked.

Even though their was no tackle, and just a general challenge I still think they should of made warning when their was a good few seconds of focus on his leg.

Did you not guess what you were going to see when the replay started ?

Even though their was no tackle, and just a general challenge I still think they should of made warning when their was a good few seconds of focus on his leg.

Did you not guess what you were going to see when the replay started ?

Their was no replays.