The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

I find it funny that Arsenal are fouling people, and the Arsenal fans are going mad that the ref gives the foul. How the tables have turned. Wonder what Wenger will say if one of his players does a hard tackle (other than 'I didn't see it'). Hooked nose hypocrite that he is.

Dani Alves - the better, right sided version of Ashley Cole. Both tossers of the highest order.

Some awfully incorrect opinions being bandied around tonight..

I find it funny that Arsenal are fouling people, and the Arsenal fans are going mad that the ref gives the foul. How the tables have turned. Wonder what Wenger will say if one of his players does a hard tackle (other than 'I didn't see it'). Hooked nose hypocrite that he is.

Dani Alves - the better, right sided version of Ashley Cole. Both tossers of the highest order.

Some awfully incorrect opinions being bandied around tonight..

Enlighten me on your opinion Stu, is neither a twat or very good player who is arguably the best in their position in the world.

Piss poor keeping from Almunia there btw for the goal, if he is going to come out he has to keep coming, can't come and stop.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Watch as all those fickle plastic Arsenal fans remove their Arsenal shirts to reveal Barca ones underneath.