Italian Serie A - 09/10

LucaAltieri

Guest foreverer

http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs492.snc3/26875_1366093559678_1451825961_30939060_4080296_n.jpg

Trying to be like Di Canio

Guest kingdawson

Milan go top with a win tomorrow then.

Cavani turning into Samuel's fallen body when in on goal :lol:

How is he in general?

Milan go top with a win tomorrow then.

Cavani turning into Samuel's fallen body when in on goal :lol:

How is he in general?

Don't really watch enough (any) of Palermo to give you a proper opinion. Apparently he's highly rated though.

Guest Heneage

You're like that kid in school who opened up his Pokemon booster pack and got Blastoise and Charizard in the same packet.

Guest Heneage

thank god you came in here Kez, i was afraid i would be sitting here ranting for my self, again  :lol:

I realise by posting it just means I can let you post again so you don't look a total mental. :lol:

Guest Heneage

:smitten:

See what shirt DiGradi is wearing

<--

It was a weird show, he seemed to support every team, his room was full of pendants. :lol:

Good to see Eto'o scoring, seems he's struggled to adapt to Serie A this season (kinda like Ibra with Barca I guess).

Cassano on the scoresheet again for Sampdoria. Absolutely superb player when he wants to be that boy.

Napoli are a very good side and have passed them in the table. Tons of talent on that team, but yeah Juve are rather pitiful now. Can you imagine a Juve team with a GD of +3 30 matches into the season? Still, they are only 3 points off of fourth place. It will be a dogfight to the end.