Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Still confused why people can still explain away why he wasn't offered a new contract which he said he'd sign on less money. He only kicked off after this, when he realized the people in charge had absolutely no clue whatsoever.

How do you know he wasn't offered a new contract?

After 22 years of following English football, in this day and age I'd take the player's word of our owners any day of the week.

Did Barton ever claim he was never offered a contract?

Willie McKay:

"I had a meeting with Newcastle managing director Derek Llambias and club secretary Lee Charnley. They indicated Joey will not be offered a new contract.

"Joey will continue to be a Newcastle player next season and then he will leave on a free transfer.

"He'd have loved to have extended his stay but unfortunately it is not to be. He's loved his time there and nothing will change his commitment next season."

Willie Mckay?, he's fucking worse than Ashley!!

Also he doesn't say Barton has never been offered a contract.  They could have already offered him a deal, he rejected it and they told him he wouldn't be offered anything more.  Why on earth would they not offer him any kind of contract?, that makes no sense.

Guest cr4igora
A hell of a lot of spoilt children on this thread.If you can't win an argument or even debate a point with a decent counter argument, you just direct abuse at whoever you disagree with.

And...

and typically of most southerners, knows absolutely f*** all about the game.

... is a decent argument?

:mackems:

Absolutely creasing at Skirge getting wound up on twitter :lol:

:lol:

I'm enjoying it.. this 40 toe'd fker is deluded, his twitter hatred of Ashley but love of Joey will solve all the issues at the club.

:D

Guest neesy111

Still confused why people can still explain away why he wasn't offered a new contract which he said he'd sign on less money. He only kicked off after this, when he realized the people in charge had absolutely no clue whatsoever.

After 22 years of following English football, in this day and age I'd take the player's word of our owners any day of the week.

Lets not forget the same owners that were proven in court to be liars and people who deliberately mislead their customers and employees.

Yeap but I would not trust a convicted criminal, who has a cunt of an agent in Willie McKay either.

Willie McKay:

"I had a meeting with Newcastle managing director Derek Llambias and club secretary Lee Charnley. They indicated Joey will not be offered a new contract.

"Joey will continue to be a Newcastle player next season and then he will leave on a free transfer.

"He'd have loved to have extended his stay but unfortunately it is not to be. He's loved his time there and nothing will change his commitment next season."

Willie Mckay?, he's f***ing worse than Ashley!!

Also he doesn't say Barton has never been offered a contract.  They could have already offered him a deal, he rejected it and they told him he wouldn't be offered anything more.  Why on earth would they not offer him any kind of contract?, that makes no sense.

Sorry I hadn't realised Willie McKay was proven in court to deliberately mislead fans/customers and to lie openly. Please point me to where it shows McKay is less honest than this.

A hell of a lot of spoilt children on this thread.

If you can't win an argument or even debate a point with a decent counter argument, you just direct abuse at whoever you disagree with.

You're trying to take the high ground after that post? :lol:  Man there's no logical argument against pig ignorant nonesense.

Guest Geordiesned

Okay, this drama must stop now. Erding has a big decision to make, and this isn't helping.

He won't be joining man. I doubt if we've even made a serious offer.

Completely agree. They can now pin it on Barton though as the reason he's not joining and a fair few thick fuckers on here will swallow it.

Lets not forget the same owners that were proven in court to be liars and people who deliberately mislead their customers and employees.

Yeap but I would not trust a convicted criminal, who has a c*** of an agent in Willie McKay either.

A convicted criminal who owned up to all charges. Doesn't make him a liar. Haven't seen Ashley admit much recently since his last 'statement' where from his error-strewn first season plunged us into the Championship and feared for his safety.

Guest thenorthumbrian

Willie McKay:

Sorry I hadn't realised Willie McKay was proven in court to deliberately mislead fans/customers and to lie openly. Please point me to where it shows McKay is less honest than this.

And Mackay isn't the one ruining Newcastle United.

Surprised the club have got the balls to do this considering I'm sure some club would have given a couple of million for him. Will be a massive loss, but interesting all the same to see where he ends up next, would mid table clubs look at him knowing that when it comes to having to sell one of its stars he'll have a go at them? Gambling big time on getting a bigger club.

Willie McKay:

Exactly! Joey Barton is!

Willie McKay:

he did his bit a few seasons back to be fair

Willie McKay:

And why do you think Barton's gone absolutely loopy since this. Cause it doesn't make any sense and the people running this club don't have one iota how to run a club.

Guest neesy111

Yeap but I would not trust a convicted criminal, who has a c*** of an agent in Willie McKay either.

A convicted criminal who owned up to all charges. Doesn't make him a liar. Haven't seen Ashley admit much recently since his last 'statement' where from his error-strewn first season plunged us into the Championship and feared for his safety.

Barton has lied to the fans over the whole contract saga.

I'm enjoying it.. this 40 toe'd fker is deluded, his twitter hatred of Ashley but love of Joey will solve all the issues at the club.

I assume you have a solution to solve these issues?

Willie McKay:

Exactly! Joey Barton is!

Symptom =/= cause

Guest cr4igora

He owned up to his charges, because there was indisputable evidence against him, given all the witnesses etc! That argument bears no relevance whatsoever.

Barton has lied to the fans over the whole contract saga.

And where does it say that ?

I assume you have a solution to solve these issues?

Yeah am going to move to Berwick and join the revaluation

He owned up to his charges, because there was indisputable evidence against him, given all the witnesses etc! That argument bears no relevance whatsoever.

It is completely relevant in an argument where you dispute my preference to believe Barton over the owners of this club you cretinous fool.

Willie McKay:

As an agent its Willie McKay's job to say whatever is neccesary to get him and his agent as much money as possible.  He's also been arrested, investigated and banned by FIFA before.  He's certainly not the person to build any kind of argument around.