Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest bimpy474

@lee_ryder Lee Ryder

#nufc I'm told Joey Barton trained with the first team today

36 seconds ago via web

:) :thup:

Good, a new contract before Saturday would mean the twilight zone does actually exist.

Guest bimpy474

Having a right go at Neil Farrington now.

That's one way to ingratiate yourself with the management, I suppose - call a journalist they had a serious falling out with and banned from the club a #helmet

Indeed it is, awww bless the little scamp.

Guest bimpy474

Joseph Barton

@Joey7Barton Joseph Barton

@Neilfarrington ur mentally deficient.............#helmet

14 minutes ago via web

Brilliant :D

That's one way to ingratiate yourself with the management, I suppose - call a journalist they had a serious falling out with and banned from the club a #helmet

Pointless probably seeing as neil is no longer a journalist. He is actually a decent bloke.

Pointless probably seeing as neil is no longer a journalist. He is actually a decent bloke.

Isn't he? I thought he was just freelance these days?

Isn't he? I thought he was just freelance these days?

Lecturing at Sunderland Uni is his main job.

I think Kinnear is getting some unfair stick on here. He was probably the only person willing to step into the shit storm that was Newcastle United at the time. I also think we would have stayed up if he hadn't had that coronary, or whatever it was. Still wouldn't ever want him managing NUFC mind.

Agree with that 100%.

We would have stayed up with him in charge.

Guest Howaythetoon

His nickname at the training ground "JOKE"

Many players just took the piss while he was in charge. Owen might be considered a cunt by many on here but howay man, being trained by Kinnear?!  I'm not surprised many just gave up, the whole club become a joke and during those days. Lowest point in the club's recent history and arguably the worst manager we've ever had or rather appointed.

Many players just took the p*ss while he was in charge. Owen might be considered a c*** by many on here but howay man, being trained by Kinnear?!  I'm not surprised many just gave up, the whole club become a joke and during those days. Lowest point in the club's recent history and arguably the worst manager we've ever had or rather appointed.

Nah, no way he did as much damage as Souness.

Many players just took the p*ss while he was in charge. Owen might be considered a c*** by many on here but howay man, being trained by Kinnear?!  I'm not surprised many just gave up, the whole club become a joke and during those days. Lowest point in the club's recent history and arguably the worst manager we've ever had or rather appointed.

Nah, no way he did as much damage as Souness.

My dad's mate used to do some sort of job (forget what it was now) when Souness was in charge that involved him delivering something to the training ground - he said he'd only be there for about fifteen minutes or so each time, but every time he was there the players would all just be larking about with the balls and not doing much in particular.

Guest bimpy474

Joey Barton seems bullish about his chances of facing Arsenal. Although the Newcastle midfielder was handed a free transfer last week in the wake of his criticism of the club on Twitter, Barton is due to meet St James' Park officials to discuss a potential peace deal and tweeted: "Am off to gym. Looking forward to Arsenal Sat, I'll be playing."

Louise taylor is a fuckin slapper and a half for this shit, she hasn't explained in what context he put it, or that he put the tweet right later.

Like we all said earlier what he tweets will get twisted.

Joey Barton seems bullish about his chances of facing Arsenal. Although the Newcastle midfielder was handed a free transfer last week in the wake of his criticism of the club on Twitter, Barton is due to meet St James' Park officials to discuss a potential peace deal and tweeted: "Am off to gym. Looking forward to Arsenal Sat, I'll be playing."

Louise taylor is a fuckin slapper and a half for this s***, she hasn't explained in what context he put it, or that he put the tweet right later.

Nout like twisting someones words to your own agenda...

Guest bimpy474

Louise taylor is a fuckin slapper and a half for this s***, she hasn't explained in what context he put it, or that he put the tweet right later.

Nout like twisting someones words to your own agenda...

Paper journo's really are scum like, i know not all of them are but a fair few are just shithouses.