Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

By the last two pages, you'd think he'd upper-cut the lad. It was light slap, if that. Being totally blown out of proportion (and no doubt will be by tomorrow's papers)

was a sneaky kidney dig, wasnt that hard but still unacceptable.

Aye because Pedersen did nowt to him. He barely bloody touched the guy, hardly worthy of life imprisonment. Not even worthy of a yellow IMO.

Guest tommykay

Hes done nothing wrong in my opinion Pederson deserved it and without Barton we wouldnt be half the team. He must of assisted the majority of the goals this seaon.

Hes done nothing wrong in my opinion Pederson deserved it and without Barton we wouldnt be half the team. He must of assisted the majority of the goals this seaon.

Thank God it's your opinion which counts, then. We've nowt to worry about.

Watching it over again in slow motion, it's an open hand "push" into Gamst's stomach, not near a punch. The type you do to push someone away to start fights in a pub, Gamst clearly overacts to try to get Barton sent off, you don't go down from something like that unless you're a fucking pussy. Though, to be fair, Gamst is a fucking pussy.

What has that got to do with anything? :lol:

"Well Joey, you did break his ribs but you're really needed in the Newcastle team so we're not taking any further action..."

Guest tommykay

Thank God it's your opinion which counts, then. We've nowt to worry about.

Wey everyones been spunking over Barton recently and he does this then every one quick to jump on his back its been totally blown out of proportion.

He did do something wrong :lol: I definitely don't want him banned but it was fucking stupid and if the ref had seen it he would have rightfully been sent off (see Bellamy vs Inter).

The ref saw it, and in the off chance he didn't, the assistant had a clear line of view. People are only making a meal out of this 'cause it's Joey Barton.

By the last two pages, you'd think he'd upper-cut the lad. It was light slap, if that. Being totally blown out of proportion (and no doubt will be by tomorrow's papers)

was a sneaky kidney dig, wasnt that hard but still unacceptable.

Aye because Pedersen did nowt to him. He barely bloody touched the guy, hardly worthy of life imprisonment. Not even worthy of a yellow IMO.

:lol:

You're not serious are you? :doh:

He did do something wrong :lol: I definitely don't want him banned but it was fucking stupid and if the ref had seen it he would have rightfully been sent off (see Bellamy vs Inter).

The ref saw it, and in the off chance he didn't, the assistant had a clear line of view.

There's no chance in hell the ref saw it. He had his back to the incident as he was booking Hoilett.

The ref saw it, and in the off chance he didn't, the assistant had a clear line of view. People are only making a meal out of this 'cause it's Joey Barton.

Nothing to do with it being Joey Barton, from the two replays I saw he looked to have punched Pedersen in the gut. Now Pedersen was a fucking fanny for going down but it was a stupid thing for Barton to do.

Nothing to do with it being Joey Barton, from the two replays I saw he looked to have punched Pedersen in the gut. Now Pedersen was a fucking fanny for going down but it was a stupid thing for Barton to do.

As I've said, if you watch it in slow-motion you'll find it's an open hand "push". Not a fist, not a finger poke, it's a flat open hand. Nothing near a punch, and Gamst overreacts to try to get Barton sent off. Simples.

The ref saw it, and in the off chance he didn't, the assistant had a clear line of view.

There's no chance in hell the ref saw it. He had his back to the incident as he was booking Hoilett.

http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/6932/seesit.jpg

Oh. I was wrong.....

...but I love the shape of his line of sight there :lol:

Oh. I was wrong.....

...but I love the shape of his line of sight there :lol:

http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/1790/eyesh.jpg