Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Was he good enough for Wullie to praise him though? ;)

To be fair, Barton's done fuck all for three year and picked up millions.

Granted, he's producing the goods now, but it doesn't make idiots out of anyone doubting him.

Was he good enough for Wullie to praise him though? ;)

To be fair, Barton's done fuck all for three year and picked up millions.

Granted, he's producing the goods now, but it doesn't make idiots out of anyone doubting him.

Him performing spectaculary when finally getting an injury free run kinda does, though. I've never doubted he's a good player. Fair enough we've wasted money on him when he's been injured, but he's starting to make up for it now and proving the doubters wrong. (Thus making idiots out of anyone doubting him.)

Barton is really coming on now. Seems much calmer and actually 'thinking; when he gets the ball.  Can't beat people for pace on the right, but has enough close skills to keep a hold of the ball and get a cross in. Getting back to where he used to be a few years back.

his luck with injuries has been utterly horrid tbh every one hes picked up has usually been a bad one in a match so its good to see him playing and performing again, while he was at city he really was outstanding and hes starting to show that form again

I love Barton and have a Tiny Man Crush on him.

I think he has matured into something far better than people thought he would and he is really letting his Football do the talking BUT his free kicks and corners still need a bit of work IMO

er 2 of our goals came from corners today