The Other Leagues Thread

LucaAltieri

It's pretty difficult to see Brazilian football in Europe but those of you with a William Hill account they're currently showing Santos vs. Avaí.

Good game.

It's interesting to watch a completely different style of play. Some nice passing moves. Players tend to have a really good touch and knock the ball about quite elegantly.  The exact opposite of Championship football.

Worth a look if you're bored.  :thup:

Nah, wouldn't bother with any of the Scandinavian leagues.

would and i wouldn't as from a gambling point of view the noregian and swedish leagues tend to be good for me.........maybe if i watched what was goung on it wouldn't work.

Jesus the moderation police are out tonight arnt they, who gives a fuck like? Lets have the thread.

Azerbaijani Premier League next tbh.

If someone wanted it then let them have it.

Jesus the moderation police are out tonight arnt they, who gives a fuck like? Lets have the thread.

Azerbaijani Premier League next tbh.

If someone wanted it then let them have it.

I hear Qarabağ Futbol Klubu are the shizzle.

The obscure leagues jibes are a bit off. Brazil are a huge footballing country.

Just because you don't give a damn doesn't make them small time. Far better than Ligue 1, the Eredivisie, and most other European leagues.

Never said Brazil was small time, just that I didn't think every league should have its own thread. I mean, the Ligue 1, albeit I agree the Brazilian league is more entertaining to watch, has way more potential for people to post in a thread about it than the Brazilian league.

Random question Kaiz, are you applying to become a moderator?

You're acting very Davish....

:angel:

:lol:

Nah, I just spend way too much time on here and get easily irritated when random threads with potential to spawn multiple more random thread start cluttering up the footy page. :undecided:

You need a hobby. May I suggest Brazilian football?

Already watch it, as mentioned earlier in this thread :pow:

I work in intervals of perhaps three weeks every 3-4 months, so I have too much spare time to spare, especially now I've got nowt to do before March/April other than advise some writers and make some budgets and schedules.

Spain = England > Italy > Brazil > Germany > France      in my opinion. I'd say Brazilian football is significantly better than French football.

I'm rather biased, but i still find that outlandish. I even prefer the Argentine league to the Brazilian one, River Plate > Sao Paolo. People who comment on the French league saying it's shit are usually the people who don't watch it, very popular thing to say without reasoning why.

Nah, French football really is pretty retarded. I guess the teams will do ok, but the refereeing (and most players' mentality) just kills the game, it's crazy.

Like for most things in France, common sense just seems to have gone for a ride.