Newcastle v Sheff Wed - 19:45 KO 19/08/09 Pre-Match Thread

Fatwax

I hope Wednesday give us a bit of a game to be honest.

Saturday was a bit embarrassing. It'll cause complacency if every game becomes too easy.

I hope we rape them prison style.

I'm sick to death of tight games and then losing to an explayer goal.

I want to see some thrashings handed out.

8-0

Ameobi to score all 8 including one which he scores defending a corner, heads it off our bar intentionally to lob their keeper as he's of his line.

Saturday was a bit embarrassing. It'll cause complacency if every game becomes too easy.

I hope we rape them prison style.

I'm sick to death of tight games and then losing to an explayer goal.

I want to see some thrashings handed out.

8-0

Damn straight!

Balls, us and Boro have proved this league is a piece of piss.  We'll win the remaining games apart from draws at boro.

A piece of piss - Yes

The only thing that can stop us is ourselves. That's why if we get a challenge from teams every now and then, it'll help stop us becoming complacent.

Are you kidding?

I still hope and expect us to win by 2 or 3 if not more but i'd rather in doing so, Sheff Wed offer a bit more than Reading.

Are you kidding?

You're not learning.

Balls, us and Boro have proved this league is a piece of piss.  We'll win the remaining games apart from draws at boro.

A piece of piss - Yes

The only thing that can stop us is ourselves. That's why if we get a challenge from teams every now and then, it'll help stop us becoming complacent.

Nah,  we'll do that in the Cup's on our way to winning both, we'll play Man U and thatll be somewhat of a challenge.

Are you kidding?

You're not learning.

eh?

Are you kidding?

A piece of piss - Yes

Nah,  we'll do that in the Cup's on our way to winning both, we'll play Man U and thatll be somewhat of a challenge.

I'd love us to beat them in the cup and have Mikey Owen come back here and get stick from the crowd.

A piece of piss - Yes

I'd love us to beat them in the cup and have Mikey Owen come back here and get stick from the crowd.

He doesn't turn up against his old sides anyway.  Sometimes isn't even physically there.

Only Sunderland and Liverpool can get more than 40k in this midweek football bonanza, with Man U away and Arsenal not playing, so with a lower than average crowd at Anfield and a bit of luck we could have the highest attendance in English football.  :frantic:

It's odd because I can see us getting bigger gates this season on average than last, more and more peiople I know are starting to go to games this season, they normally go to maybe 1 per season and they all plan on pretty much going to every game.

Thats pretty much exactly what Im doing this season. I normally go to 3 or 4 games a season but this season im planning on going to a lot more, maybe 15-20

It's odd because I can see us getting bigger gates this season on average than last, more and more peiople I know are starting to go to games this season, they normally go to maybe 1 per season and they all plan on pretty much going to every game.

And people were laughing at me for predicting 45k last week.

Aye but it was only 37k tbf as it was on sky.

When we got 36k, you mean?