binnsy

There is a lot of buzz around Swansea for the game mind. I think the Swans fans will be up there in numbers.

Say if I did come up and try to get a ticket in the home end being a Toon supporter like :) would I get a kickin on that day when people hear my accent thinking I am some kind of plant? A mate is running a stage do that weekend and I've been invited. Now there are two reasons I am reluctant.

1. Visiting a city when your hometown club are playing could be dangerous especially if things get heated on the pitch.

2. I couldn't really go up with them and when the go to the game I say "terra" boys I'm heading for the Gallowgate. Either way I may end up battered....

I've got the other problem - will I be able to get tickets from the box office for the Toon end for Cardiff and Swansea away seeing as my address is South Wales?

Could always get them sent to the parents house, but running the risk of post delays then

I thought it was higher tbh.  still a cracking turn out.  Mid week, in the championship, an owner who doesn;t want us, a semi broken team with a possibility of more player sales.

GOOD TURN OUT.

Guest Micktoon

One in the eye for the fuckers who said no one would turn up, considering the summer we've been through thats superb. Couldn't give a fuck about the makem comparisons, it's good to show the whole fucking country they were wrong.

Further evidence if any was needed that our support is the most attractive reason for someone to invest in the club! Hard to believe some people on here think that the half-baked protests at home to Hull last season put some investors off, bums on seats is much more important for someone looking to buy the club.

Your mates would beat you up?

They're a good bunch!! Ha ha!!

Nah, I wouldn't get beat up but I would be the bullied one whole trip unless from the off I go all Joey Barton on one of them, that should buy me some peace!!!

It's pleasing to know 43k went to the game on a Wednesday, against Wednesday!

Glad we won to keep them happy, it would be nice to get the full 52k just to smash the attendance record at some point this season.

Glad we won to keep them happy, it would be nice to get the full 52k just to smash the attendance record at some point this season.

If we keep winning, ashley Fs off, make a couple of signingsand we have a manager (sheaer) then yeah it can be done.

People will always come and watch winning football.

If we keep winning, ashley Fs off, make a couple of signingsand we have a manager (sheaer) then yeah it can be done.

People will always come and watch winning football.

Last line nails it for me.

Some credit to the Wednesday fans though, they brought a fair share up on a Wednesday night.

Oh yeah, defo.

Who else will bring a load up.

Sheff Utd

Boro

Cardiff

Swansea

Forest

Derby

Ipswich

?

Guest Phil K

Actually agree with one of the makems - "excellent crown - now f*** off"

It is an excellent crowd. But lets move on, eh ?

I'd prefer to have digs at some of the other clubs who attacked us - doing the national rags bidding

Some credit to the Wednesday fans though, they brought a fair share up on a Wednesday night.

Oh yeah, defo.

Who else will bring a load up.

Sheff Utd

Boro

Cardiff

Swansea

Forest

Derby

Ipswich

?

I imagine Scunthorpe will aswell.

Actually agree with one of the makems - "excellent crown - now f*** off"

It is an excellent crowd. But lets move on, eh ?

I'd prefer to have digs at some of the other clubs who attacked us - doing the national rags bidding

Get back to the Prem and then attack them by beating them.

Simple.

Excellent attendance. Let the whole world laugh at our problems, but no way can they criticise us, the fans. I know Ashley is doing his best do sicken us, but let's keep it up.

Good away support tonight, but a lot of fans of other clubs in the division see Newcastle as their big day out.

Guest trig111

My Doncaster season ticket holder mates have this game as huge like. My mates Son's made him cancel a holiday to tenerife as it clashed with the game & they refused to miss this one. Doncaster will bring its biggest ever following i reckon

Mackems will have had more than that at some point

44,448 v Burnley in 2007 (their average that season was 31,000)

If we can get 50k plus at some point it'll probably be the first time since Man U in the 70s there's been a +50k attendance outside of the top flight.

Mackems will have had more than that at some point

44,448 v Burnley in 2007 (their average that season was 31,000)

If we can get 50k plus at some point it'll probably be the first time since Man U in the 70s there's been a +50k attendance outside of the top flight.

What crowds were Man U getting that season?

I.e. the average crowd and the highest crowd?