Keegan's Latest Return To Football

Skirge

I suppose i am looking at it with the benefit of hindsight. I reckon its quite clear now, that if he had said something theres no way in hell Ashley would have ended up firing him & if he had he would have ended up offering his job back pretty quickly because of the fans reaction. Keegan wasnt to know that though i suppose so went for the money. Id have prefered if he'd fought it out instead, but its understandable.

well if we get taken over and he is re-appointed as i expect, and we get a class attacking team together again,. they will look a right bunch of twats.

hows that ?

we didn't have the money to provide what he wanted,he walked.

why couldn't he cut his cloth like the every other manager has to ?

how,-- gratuitous indulging in Keegan bashing, then  he returns , we are good,= they are twats.

come on you understand this.

it doesn't matter who the person is i'll slag them off when they do something to be slagged off for and applaud accordingly when they deserve it.

i'll not defend someone to the hilt without evidence especially if i know they have previous.

I'm in this camp.

well if we get taken over and he is re-appointed as i expect, and we get a class attacking team together again,. they will look a right bunch of twats.

hows that ?

how,-- gratuitous indulging in Keegan bashing, then  he returns , we are good,= they are twats.

it doesn't matter who the person is i'll slag them off when they do something to be slagged off for and applaud accordingly when they deserve it.

i'll not defend someone to the hilt without evidence especially if i know they have previous.

I'm in this camp.

thats not a very nice thing to call me.

what? the t*** camp?

Another fine example of a KK fan reaching the end of his argument and just bashing someone because they disagree; nice one :thup:

So I'm a stupid, mongish, immature twat because I refuse to bow down to a man that has walked out on EVERY football club he has managed?

If that's the case, twat I be  :indi:

what? the t*** camp?

Another fine example of a KK fan reaching the end of his argument and just bashing someone because they disagree; nice one :thup:

So I'm a stupid, mongish, immature twat because I refuse to bow down to a man that has walked out on EVERY football club he has managed?

If that's the case, twat I be  :indi:

your a twat captain.

what? the t*** camp?

So I'm a stupid, mongish, immature t*** because I refuse to bow down to a man that has walked out on EVERY football club he has managed?

If that's the case, t*** I be  :indi:

your a t*** captain.

Rather that then acting like an abused housewife.

"Keegan loves me, he didn't mean to walk out again and again. We used to have good times you know, he didn't mean to hurt me. He'll be back and everything will be good again, just you see"

hows that ?

I'm in this camp.

Yep. :nods:

Guest Brummiemag

Keegan is the most sucessful manager in the clubs history in terms of win%...perhaps his doubters prefer to watch us lose? its very odd.

not at all,just some could see when the magic began to wear off. much as it did with clough at forest, reid at the mackems to a leeser extent, robson here.

or feguson at Manchester United,

in a nutshell for you.

clough at forest is the perfect rejoinder.

i'm soory if you didn't see a massivly different keegan second time round. many did.

of course i saw a difference, i also saw a bloke with more experience, and saw us draw 1-1 at old trafford, thanks to Ashley+ wise  were not even allowed there this season.

jeez man..kinneaer got us a draw at stamford bridge.

until we know what went i'll not back keegan in what he done but i will balance out those who take him as being unable to do wrong.

as i've posted many times before. had wise been the manager and keegan DoF and the what many believe (without a single shred of evidence) most would still blindly back keegan. personality not evidence is dictating what many think.

my evidence of two promotions, and finishes of 1st, 3rd, 6th, 2nd 2nd, win ratio 55%- dictate what i think.

And he did all that playing adventurous attacking football.  Terrible times under Keegan weren't they

hows that ?

Praise the lord, sense at last.

hows that ?

What's Keegan done he should be slagged off for though?

Yeah, yeah he should've stayed with a lopsided squad when his pleas were going unheard.

hows that ?

tbf, Madras has struggled to try and hold onto the sensible middle ground.

hows that ?

Yeah, yeah he should've stayed with a lopsided squad when his pleas were going unheard.

- Walked out on Newcastle, had to be persuaded to return

- Walked out on Newcastle again

- Walked out on Fulham

- Walked out on England

- Walked out on Manchester City

- Walked out on Newcastle again.

Regardless of what he has achieved, we can't just ignore the above.

hows that ?

- Walked out on Newcastle, had to be persuaded to return

- Walked out on Newcastle again

- Walked out on Fulham

- Walked out on England

- Walked out on Manchester City

- Walked out on Newcastle again.

So you don't like Keegan because he walked out on Fulham, England and Man City?  WTF, are you a Newcastle fan or not?

hows that ?

- Walked out on Newcastle, had to be persuaded to return and was proved right

- Walked out on Newcastle again???

-left  Fulham to go to England

- couldnt motivate big headed england players, left

- left man city at the end of an agreed contract

- was undermined too much at Ashleys Newcastle.

hows that ?

- Walked out on Newcastle, had to be persuaded to return and was proved right

- Walked out on Newcastle again???

-left  Fulham to go to England

- couldnt motivate big headed england players, left

- left man city at the end of an agreed contract

- was undermined too much at Ashleys Newcastle.

"It was my decision and my decision alone to resign. I feel I have taken the club as far as I can, and that it would be in the best interests of all concerned if I resigned now. I wish the club and everyone concerned with it all the best for the future."

In what way is it preferable for a manager who is not doing their job satisfactorily to cling on until they have to be sacked?

Aye, but 5 resignations? Sometimes it's just taking the piss :lol:

Why couldnt Keegan communicate his issues with the fans then, i dont see what he had to lose if he was prepared to leave the club anyway.

compensation?

What if the new owners appoint KK for a 3rd time and saves 8million quid as they will not need to pay him the compensation. Win Win for both

In what way is it preferable for a manager who is not doing their job satisfactorily to cling on until they have to be sacked?

This.

Keegan left (first time) because he was not given what he promised. He stuck his ground, SJH caved in, club spends money, club gets promoted, Keegan vindicated.

Second time the club was floated on the stock market. Keegan wasn't happy but went with it. Decided half-way through the season he couldn't work in the way he was now being asked to. Resigned.

Fulham - left for the England job (what a c*nt!)

England - admitted his faults and that he wasn't up to the job instead of 'doing a McLaren' and waiting to be sacked.

Man City - left at the end of his contract after club was going stale.

Newcastle mkII - undermined by his board.

You can argue what you want, but I'll always defend him.

You seem to be blaming a man for being shafted by his bosses...for being shafted by his bosses...?

This.

Keegan left (first time) because he was not given what he promised. He stuck his ground, SJH caved in, club spends money, club gets promoted, Keegan vindicated.

Second time the club was floated on the stock market. Keegan wasn't happy but went with it. Decided half-way through the season he couldn't work in the way he was now being asked to. Resigned.

Fulham - left for the England job (what a c*nt!)

England - admitted his faults and that he wasn't up to the job instead of 'doing a McLaren' and waiting to be sacked.

Man City - left at the end of his contract after club was going stale.

Newcastle mkII - undermined by his board.

You can argue what you want, but I'll always defend him.

You seem to be blaming a man for being shafted by his bosses...for being shafted by his bosses...?

Is there an echo in here? :lol: