Newcastle fan at the Sunderland game

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

Guest Alan_Shearer

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p28/Londonman2/photopxf.jpg

Lol, i can make absolutly NO sense of this whatsoever. Im not even convinced he's a newcastle fan...

(add (PIC) to the title so more people see)

Guest Alan Shearer 9

He's gone, to watch his rival team, get beat, in the opposing side to Sunderlands end. Why is everyone so puzzled?

I think it's pretty obvious why everyone is puzzled.

He's gone, to watch his rival team, get beat, in the opposing side to Sunderlands end. Why is everyone so puzzled?

i'm with tete on this. not something i'd do but i've seen it done often enough.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Look at it from logic. Newcastle fans watch Newcaslte by definition because they are Newcastle fans. Sunderland fans watch Sunderland for the same reason. Here we have a Newcastle fan watching Sunderland.

Look at it from logic. Newcastle fans watch Newcaslte by definition because they are Newcastle fans. Sunderland fans watch Sunderland for the same reason. Here we have a Newcastle fan watching Sunderland.

footbal and logic don't go together. both sets of fans know so much about each other to aid their dislike of each other. if you say you come from up here,support nufc but treat safc in the same way as bristol city or sheff wed i'll call you a liar.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

footbal and logic don't go together. both sets of fans know so much about each other to aid their dislike of each other. if you say you come from up here,support nufc but treat safc in the same way as bristol city or sheff wed i'll call you a liar.

the world is dictated by logic. If I say to you, 'the water, it is dry' does this make sense? NO, because the water is wet. Just like the Newcastle fan doesn't go to the Sunderland matches.

the world is dictated by logic. If I say to you, 'the water, it is dry' does this make sense? NO, because the water is wet. Just like the Newcastle fan doesn't go to the Sunderland matches.

gillingham in their play offs tha relegated them to the 3rd tier.

i win.

You will never win unless the ocean is dry like a dessert.

you are mistaking going to watch them with wanting them to win. i'd guess for quite a lot of nufc and safc fans after winning for their clubs the next best is the old enemy losing....you here the cheers/groans when scores are read out.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

the ocean....as if theres only one.

your mind is like an ocean. full of shit. Norwich vs Sunderland. Logic.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Or he happens to live in Norwich, likes football in general, has went to watch this match, with the team he prefers shirt on?

unlikely....you aint helping your original premise.

No, no. Just giving another option. The first is clearly the most likely.

Maybe you could prepare a  powerpoint presentation with all your wild theories about his man for us?

the ocean....as if theres only one.

your mind is like an ocean. full of s***. Norwich vs Sunderland. Logic.

from "the" ocean to "an" ocean......who's full of s***. the rest doesn't make sense.