How Many Who Post On Here....

Crumpy Gunt

Guest JamesyJazz

Live more than 1 mile away,been to more games than I care to remember than not and  have met fans of NUFC from far and wide.Remember we encompass a following,for the purely miopic viewpoint,from the vast majority of people who reside in Northumberland.

Bamborough(a small village some 45 miles from Newcastle)has just renamed one of its bar rooms after Jackie Milburn,in honour not only of Jackie but because the team trained ther on a regular basis when weather was poor 'down south'.

Take your simplyfied,red topped attitude of what a fan should be and stuff it up your a*** to keep your brain in its infinate wisdom company.

Guest Micktoon

Live more than 1 mile away,been to more games than I care to remember than not and  have met fans of NUFC from far and wide.Remember we encompass a following,for the purely miopic viewpoint,from the vast majority of people who reside in Northumberland.

Bamborough(a small village some 45 miles from Newcastle)has just renamed one of its bar rooms after Jackie Milburn,in honour not only of Jackie but because the team trained ther on a regular basis when weather was poor 'down south'.

Take your simplyfied,red topped attitude of what a fan should be and stuff it up your a*** to keep your brain in its infinate wisdom company.

Bamburgh as in Jed and Edin :razz:

Guest Phil K

I live in New York and I've never been to a game.  :-[

Its my dream to see one, though.

You wouldn't even need to "pick the right one" to realize you chose your allegiances wisely, IMHO.

Just pop into the Strawberry pub across the road from the ground before or after the game too (or the Newcastle Arms 5 mins walk further)

Guest antz1uk

MK.. its my dream to go to new york... how we on for a fan exchange programme? lol  :celb:

4 miles from mine, i work however right at the back of the gallowgate stand and can see SJP.

If anything goes down i can be there in a f***ing flash.

might be able to be a mong among the mongs.

better surely?  :thup:

:crazy2:

NO, i've never been involved in the mess in and around what goes on at times.  :thdn:

I hope you fall down the stairs for that comment.

MK.. its my dream to go to new york... how we on for a fan exchange programme? lol   :celb:

y'can get flights for less than 400 quid. go nuts