How Many Who Post On Here....

Crumpy Gunt

Guest Phil K

Live within 1 hr of SJP and have been less than 10 times?

Not guilty - and I WORK most Saturdays ! (Taking the fans INTO and FROM the games ! Which kind of limits the number of games I can attend, wouldn't you say ?)

I did let my season ticket go for this reason, TBH

Guest antz1uk

Live within 1 hr of SJP and have been less than 10 times?

bout 45 mins for me, but sorry, bin hundreds of times and i have had a season ticket for every stand in the ground actually, just realised that boring fact!

Guest Stephen927

Mike claims to be from America but I know he's actually from Fenham and has been to SJP 0.7 times.

Mike is Shola Ameobi?

800 miles, been to sjp 4 times, and 1 away (Leicester. 99`, Shearer and Big Dunc, ended 1-2. Great experience and atmosphere)... Wish i could afford more trips...

Fair weather

Plastic geordie

Not a real fan

Mackem

I live ~3800 miles from SJP and have been twice. Therefore, assuming 60mph average speed, I have been 126.6 times.

But you haven't, have you.

No.

For the sake of total disclosure and to completely eradicate all sense of fun from the piss take I will highlight the fact that I have only been twice and own up to the lie that says I have been 126.6 times.

My apologies to Fatwax for any confusion.

I guess we Canadians actually have a sense of humour...

I live ~3800 miles from SJP and have been twice. Therefore, assuming 60mph average speed, I have been 126.6 times.

But you haven't, have you.

No.

For the sake of total disclosure and to completely eradicate all sense of fun from the piss take I will highlight the fact that I have only been twice and own up to the lie that says I have been 126.6 times.

My apologies to Fatwax for any confusion.

I guess we Canadians actually have a sense of humour...

You guess wrong.

800 miles, been to sjp 4 times, and 1 away (Leicester. 99`, Shearer and Big Dunc, ended 1-2. Great experience and atmosphere)... Wish i could afford more trips...

Fair weather

Plastic geordie

Not a real fan

Mackem

Dont break my balls man  :coolsmiley:

I used to live about 5 minutes away from St James til I was 11 and only went to one reserves game. Not playing the poor card, but like fuck could we afford to go to football matches.

When I reached my teens I fell out with football as I got into music more and alternative sports.

Only renewed an interest in it after watching euro 2008 and have been to more than 10 matches since  :pow:

That it: justify yourself. Justify yourself to a man called Crumpy Gunt.

:lol:

Cracks me up sometimes does Crumpy. Starts quite a few threads and then never posts in them again, probably just sitting there chuckling at the shitstorm half of them create.

I used to live about 5 minutes away from St James til I was 11 and only went to one reserves game. Not playing the poor card, but like fuck could we afford to go to football matches.

When I reached my teens I fell out with football as I got into music more and alternative sports.

Only renewed an interest in it after watching euro 2008 and have been to more than 10 matches since  :pow:

That it: justify yourself. Justify yourself to a man called Crumpy Gunt.

:lol:

Cracks me up sometimes does Crumpy. Starts quite a few threads and then never posts in them again, probably just sitting there chuckling at the shitstorm half of them create.

:lol: I like all the posts from the people who the OP doesn't even apply to, who feel the need to justify themselves anyway.

Guest Geordiecunny

Live 90 miles away and had a season ticket for three years and been to about 25+ away games. Last two seasons went to every pre season home and away and this year went to 1 home and two away.

:lol: I like all the posts from the people who the OP doesn't even apply to, who feel the need to justify themselves anyway.

I thought it was a wind up and responded accordingly. I refuse to believe that people are taking OP seriously.

Mike claims to be from America but I know he's actually from Fenham and has been to SJP 0.7 times.

Mike is Shola Ameobi?

That would make total sense. Claims to hate number 23 and all as a cunning diversion.