Duff Gagging For It

Nobby

Meanwhile, Roeder claims that before Duff heads back to Dublin he is "gagging" for a goal against Manchester City tomorrow.

He said: "A goal tomorrow would give Damian such a lift but he is a top man to work with and things will come good for him."

http://icnewcastle.icnetwork.co.uk/newcastleunited/chroniclesport/tm_headline=sight-for-sore-eyes%26method=full%26objectid=18076152%26siteid=50081-name_page.html

What has happened to him?

Will become our Harry Kewell?

I thought his arrival would mean we'd have 2 good left wingers, instead both look poor.

I was thinking how funny it would have been if Liverpool signed him as his replacement for Kewell recently  bluebiggrin.gif bluesigh.gif

What has happened to him?

Will become our Harry Kewell?

I thought his arrival would mean we'd have 2 good left wingers, instead both look poor.

if he becomes your 'Harry kewell', he'll need to do a whole lot better than he is right now! At least we got some use out of Harry ;)

A chelsea fan i know, laughed when we gave them £5m for him, first thing he said was "his legs went over a season ago" which is proving true now. To think we signed him, sit Zoggy on the bench, and then end up playing Duff as a striker.... Shows how desperate we were to make "a signing for the fans" again.