Blackpool vs Newcastle United Pre-Match thread - 16/09/09 - 19:45 KO

ElDiablo

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

If it's still 0-0 by 70 minutes, Lovenkrand's pace could be a real danger if we allow him to partner Carroll up front and go 4-4-2. We should be looking to win this match, it's winnable and will keep us secure at the top.

Wearing the 3rd strip by the sounds of it.

Don't Blackpool play in orange? Seems we're changing for the sake of it when playing away.

People always complain when we don't wear away/3rd strips, now they're getting their wish.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Why can't Love start over Butt? We are playing Blackpool, not Barcelona.

Because unfortunately Nicky Butt is captain and he will walk his way back into the team

Suddenly Carroll is crap now? WTF? He's a good player and was arguably more effective than Ranger when in the team.

Carroll's always been crap.  Just them goals against Stoke and West Ham at the end of last season gave a lot of people a bit of amnesia.

Suddenly Carroll is crap now? WTF? He's a good player and was arguably more effective than Ranger when in the team.

Carroll's always been crap.  Just them goals against Stoke and West Ham at the end of last season gave a lot of people a bit of amnesia.

Ye I don't rate him from what I've seen. Young boy though with a long way to go.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Yes he's the best striker of all time since fucking Van Basten because he scored a srappy header vs Stoke

Carroll's crap?  :mackems: At least he's got goals at senior level.

But yea, let's stick with Ranger all season, despite fatigue.  O0

Ye I don't rate him from what I've seen. Young boy though with a long way to go.

Unlike Ranger who's the finished article?  :lol: