Now this is a mascot

LooneyToonArmy

The s*** this bear would have went through to get to that state is probably beyond our imagination. It takes loads of generations to truly demostocate a wild species, this here is just a case of breaking the bear till he's f***ed.

What if the bear was raised around humans since birth, and taught tricks like any other pet is taught tricks?

my goldfish won't do tricks.

I missed a "that" before the "is".

The s*** this bear would have went through to get to that state is probably beyond our imagination. It takes loads of generations to truly demostocate a wild species, this here is just a case of breaking the bear till he's f***ed.

What if the bear was raised around humans since birth, and taught tricks like any other pet is taught tricks?

I don't know alot about the subject but I wouldn't think hanging around humans whilst growing up removes that natural killer instinct. It's probably beaten out of the bear.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Disgraceful twats

this

i find this sickening tbh, that is animal cruelty in my eyes

i hope the bear will attack them some day, as it doesn't deserve to be treated like that

Is it really all that different to doing that with a dog though? Other than it being alot rarer.

The bear doesn't seem all that unhappy.

Since when are bears domesticated animals?

Hence the rare comment.

Any animal can be domesticated, which this bear clearly has been. So are we then saying the problem isn't with the act itself, but with the fact that they don't have thousands of bears doing the same thing in homes up and down the country?

A bear shouldn't be there IMO. Fairly straightforward.

But why shouldn't it be there?

I never had you down as an idiot.

It may be some kind of rescue bear either an orphan cub or saved from a life of dancing on a chain...either way it could never be released back into the wild - simply because Bears should know their place in the pecking order and fear humans because even though they would win in a fist fight...we have Eurofighter Typhoons and Apache Gunships!

Although its sad that this bear is not in its natural habitat...let us not jump on the PC band wagon...for all we know the bear may indeed live a life of luxury and have other bear friends...plus he can play the trumpet.