The next NOL Match (Reds vs Blues) - Sunday 18th October-See OP for players.

Rocker

Yorkie - I would think KO time will mostly be determined by pitch availability. Doubt there's any at Newcastle Uni...

I'll find out next week, I can't book it till I get paid, unless someone else wants to book it earlier?

Whatever suits, if Kezman is still going to amble around half-arsedly can I at least get 9 other people who want to run about on my team pls?

I'm like Riquelme. Don't judge.

Whatever suits, if Kezman is still going to amble around half-arsedly can I at least get 9 other people who want to run about on my team pls?

I'm like Riquelme. Don't judge.

Regardless of how good you actually are on the ball, you're worthless in a team game if we don't have 9 other outfield players giving 100% to make up for your...lack of mobility (whether it be physical or mental).

You're one of the top 3 players, from what I've seen at this N-O, with the ball at your feet...it's just your contribution to the team for the other 89minutes when you don't have the ball.

How good is the standard of these games out of interest. I'd be interested in playing the next one depending when it is, but i've still suffering quite badly from glandular fever at the minute so i imagine my fitness to be at an all time low by the time i'm recovered and i don't wan't to be another Kezman that nobody wan't on there team.

How good is the standard of these games out of interest. I'd be interested in playing the next one depending when it is, but i've still suffering quite badly from glandular fever at the minute so i imagine my fitness to be at an all time low by the time i'm recovered and i don't wan't to be another Kezman that nobody wan't on there team.

the standard is shit, self included. but has the potential to improve into something very decent.

the standard is shit, self included. but has the potential to improve into something very decent.

:lol:

:sadnod:

and :thup: to Slim.

11-a-side usually with 11 managers on each team as well.

Well thanks.

Well thanks.

:lol:

Where are these games played ?

Would def be interested in the next one.

Newcastle/Northumbria Coach Lane pitches normalment.

Cool, quite often play there on a wednesday, nice pitches.

So when is the next match and how do you get involved ?

Right, we have 24.

Some of those are depending on the time, which I wont find out till the 2nd of October for the fact that I don't get paid till then.

I'd really appreciate if somone could book this up sooner though, as I don't imagine the space being available on the 2nd.

So if someone takes responsibility for paying for it, I will make sure I'm fully responsible for collecting the money for you.

Cheers.