Newcastle United 2-1 Doncaster Rovers - 24/10/09 - post match reaction from p20

PM

Nearly 44,000 was it? The sneering armchair c***s who were gloating on the internet about us getting 20k crowds this season can eat a f***ing cock, reprehensible little herberts,

Someone elsewhere said the Spuds fans were mocking Stoke with "You're as bad as Newcastle United" - pleased to say they got beat 1-0 by them !

The rags will have another go at us this next week as we got the top crowd of the day - higher than anyone in the Prem

Grotty fans, eh ? They've been livid our fans have proved them massively wrong

Hasn't stopped them spitefully having digs at us though.

Guest toonlass

That's right Ronaldo, crucify the young un on his first game. Others in the team were a lot worse.

oh sorry, because he's young and it was his first game i'll change my mind completely. Gave away the goal and not ready yet.

Who would you have played there instead?

That's right Ronaldo, crucify the young un on his first game. Others in the team were a lot worse.

oh sorry, because he's young and it was his first game i'll change my mind completely. Gave away the goal and not ready yet.

Anyone. Even Butt would have been a better shot than hoying a youngster in.

It wasn't the selection I was being critical of.

Guest toonlass

But you said "not ready yet". Is that not being critical of selection.

No, because we have nobody else. Like everyone else i'm praying for the return of the two best defenders in the championship because their replacements are beyond horrific.

Ranger was livid when he beat a few men and took it down the left of the box, held it up and no c*** wanted it. Carol and someone else were claiming 'we were there' when he asked where they were. Were they f***.

yeah, that was shocking - 2 of them on the  edge of the box with their hands out telling him they were there waiting

Guest toonlass

No, because we have nobody else. Like everyone else i'm praying for the return of the two best defenders in the championship because their replacements are beyond horrific.

Indeed. But considering injuries are part and parcel of the game we had no-one else to play there.

Seems Ranger's stint on the bench has done him good.

He wasn't doing too bad before he was left out tbf. Watching Marlon Harewood's efforts should make people appreciate Ranger's previous efforts all the more. The lad looks like a footballer rather than a clumsy mutant with two left feet.

Just got back from the game I saw the Zurab incident. I think he got sent off because he put his hand on the other players throat and pushed him back. I didn't think it was a strait red like but meh we won. Hope Colo's back for the next game though otherwise it's the kids as cb's!

We were so shit today I've been on Harewoods case pretty much since he arrived here. He is so lazy it's unbelievable and expects every cross we send in to land squarely on his head without having to move. Really hope he doesn't start again. I thought Kadar was decent today had one really shaky moment and was kind of at fault for their goal as his clearance went to one of their players which eventually led to them scoring. Still think he was decent though.

We have to consider how much better we would be with a better manager. The only reason we are scraping these wins is due to the fact we have better players than most of the teams in this division. Our players literally don't know how to threaten the opposition other than to lump the ball up and hope. I've noticed every time we've been counter attacking (2 vs 2 or similar) we have never managed to keep the momentum going and go for the goal. Instead our players always either make a shit pass or wait until support arrives = the opposition getting back into defensive positions = moment and chance on goal lost.

Still a win is a win. Went absolutely mental when that last goal went in  :laugh:.

Guest SupermacTheLegend

Was a s**** match, the only good part was my first time sitting nect to the Ultra's, f***ing Imense!

Especialy when that mackem knob missed the penalty!  :clap2:

(Right thread this time)

Was a s**** match, the only good part was my first time sitting nect to the Ultra's, f***ing Imense!

Hey! déjà vu...

Indeed. But considering injuries are part and parcel of the game we had no-one else to play there.

how many have you had love? Leave it alone. Sadly we had to play him and it nearly caught us out. Lets hope it doesn't have to happen again for a few seasons.

Guest SupermacTheLegend

Hey! déjà vu...

:lol:

Just got back. Weird weird game. Thought the penalty was an odd decision,  we should have had one in the first half too. We played pretty poorly, lack of formation on the right side didnt help, although at the moment who should we play there!? Guthrie clearly is a CM (played well enough today considering he was out of position). I thought Kadar had a solid enough game, looked comfortable (early days obviously). Harewood is so frustrating becuase he just gives up far too easily if the ball literally doesn't land on his big toe. Ranger had a good impact on the game when he came on (should start in my opinion). Big AC did alright and maybe should have scored a couple more really (horrible miss inside the 6 yard box). Jonas had one of tose days where his lack of final ball made him look very very poor at times , but I don't question his determination to do well (some were on the radio on the way back), he also improved when Nile came on I thought. Enrique was as solid as ever (in my opinion is a great player). Nolan played half decently but ultimately he won the game for us with a great goal, I liek him because he seems to care. Raylor was fairly solid (not helpedhough by the lack of a natural RM infron tof him). Zurab did alright and for the life of me I can't see why he was sent off (from my angle Butt caused more trouble) did I miss something. Harper didn't have much to do. We won when a draw perhaps reflected the performance better. The officiating was extremely poor and I thought the game ran a risk of boiling over at any point due to their incompetence. I'm pleased we won and I hope we appeal the red card.

how many have you had love? Leave it alone. Sadly we had to play him and it nearly caught us out. Lets hope it doesn't have to happen again for a few seasons.

:lol: :lol:

hughton also needs to be more aggressive and creative with his subs. was shocked no changes made at half time with both butt and harewood being candidates to be raken off. also tendancy to leave second substitute too late as thought lovenkrands should have been on to try and stretch the game

Guest toonlass

None. Why not get over how shit players are and look at the positives for once, mr miserable. Or is it too hard for you to be happy that we won and are top of the league?