Newcastle United 2-1 Doncaster Rovers - 24/10/09 - post match reaction from p20

PM

Young players get an embarrassing level of protection on here. If it was up to some we'd have stuck with Paul Huntington.

Not as embarrassing as some levels of protection given to Argie centre-halfs, like.

:clap:

Young players get an embarrassing level of protection on here. If it was up to some we'd have stuck with Paul Huntington.

Fuk off man, where are they supposed to start, at the top?  :lol:

What's embarrassing is you attacking the lad for a dodgy performance in a shite team, playing shite football, with a shite manager and huge pressure and expectations from the fans in what's his first handful of appearances at this level. Disgusting tbh.

Spot on :D

AND

2 dodgy moments really, not a dodgy performance, putting him down is crazy like.

Not as embarrassing as some levels of protection given to Argie centre-halfs, like.

Given how useless we've been without him, I feel completely vindicated in my defence of the lad.

I said Kadar looked a liability and anyone who was at the game probably felt the same. I haven't made any judgement on his long term potential but right now we can be thankful he's 4th or 5th choice.

I was there and thought he coped very well, even after his fk up and the grief he got from Harewood he dod not drop his head, he just got on with it.

What's embarrassing is you attacking the lad for a dodgy performance in a s**** team, playing s**** football, with a s**** manager and huge pressure and expectations from the fans in what's his first handful of appearances at this level. Disgusting tbh.

Attacking the lad?  :lol: :lol:

What's embarrassing is you attacking the lad for a dodgy performance in a shite team, playing shite football, with a shite manager and huge pressure and expectations from the fans in what's his first handful of appearances at this level. Disgusting tbh.

AND

2 dodgy moments really, not a dodgy performance, putting him down is crazy like.

What is he 18? Spend last season with a broken leg for 6 months, i think its fuking fab he's on the pitch playing, getting flak off cunts 10 years in the game and useless as fuk such as Harewood is disgusting behaviour as well.

Given how useless we've been without him, I feel completely vindicated in my defence of the lad.

Down to Taylor more than Colo.

Guest toonlass

I said Kadar looked a liability and anyone who was at the game probably felt the same. I haven't made any judgement on his long term potential but right now we can be thankful he's 4th or 5th choice.

I was at the game and I didn't think he looked like a liability. I think he had a couple of bad moments (aye one led to the goal) but a liability? No.

Not read the other posts so excuse me if this is same old, but the referee had a nightmare after we equalised, he seemed to be apologising to their to their bench after Nolan scored and Harewood should not start in front of Ranger who did more in 2 minutes than he did in 70 or so.

So pleased we won 'cos we were awful or long long periods.

AND

What is he 18? Spend last season with a broken leg for 6 months, i think its fuking fab he's on the pitch playing, getting flak off cunts 10 years in the game and useless as fuk such as Harewood is disgusting behaviour as well.

:clap: :clap:

Course it is.

Course it is.

You going to tell me it''s down to Colo's unique style of passing bullshit again?  :lol:

Kids are fine as long as they manage to contribute. Not sure that some of ours are up to that. However, like most I will give them the benefit of the doubt usually. With some its difficult to do that. Huntington and Ramage were patently shite.

Some will pin hopes on kids and try to get reflected genius marks by naming themselves after them but usually its just desperation.

The Argie centre-half has been missed by the way. He wont cut it at Premiership level but he is fine here - the same applies to Talor in my view. Odd mistake but without Taylor and Collocini we look weak and lacking in wit.

Course it is.

You going to tell me it''s down to Colo's unique style of passing bullshit again?  :lol:

Unique style of passing?  :lol:

This is the thing, a lot on here have no idea just how bad we're playing at the moment.

The style and standard of our play has little to do with the back 4 tbh.

It forces us to score more than 1 goal, which I was amazed we managed today.

We have not been good all season, yet we are 2 points clear at the top, I'll take shit football and promotion thanks.

Yes I would prefer we were keeping clean sheets and murdering teams BUT winning at being top is what matters.