Sports Direct

Guest neesy111
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What was the stuff with Mobile communications being blocked in the stadium as well?

My internet connection was really slow yesterday but it worked most of the time as I was posting on here.

Using my iphone at the match is a right hassle. The internet is simply a non event and sending texts is difficult despite the phone showing a signal. Then I get texts about 8pm which were clearly sent through the game.

Annoyingly my mate next to me has a blackberry and he has no problems.

What was the stuff with Mobile communications being blocked in the stadium as well?

Dave was livid about this btw.  :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Bastards - so that's what happened. I was trying to figure out why half my battery drained in the space of the match.

I can hardly use the internet in the stadium on my Blackberry. I just assumed it was because so many people were trying to get on the internet at the same time.

It probably will be for the reason you've mentioned.

I can hardly use the internet in the stadium on my Blackberry. I just assumed it was because so many people were trying to get on the internet at the same time.

It probably will be for the reason you've mentioned.

Well thats a bit shit! I want to pin the blame on Ashley!

Guest neesy111

There should be free Wi-fi in the stadium tbh.

Can't see why they'd want to give up what I assume is a revenue stream at present.

What revenue stream ???

Guest neesy111

had problems all last season with this.  Couldn't pick owt up when I had it on 3G, but when I went on the settings onto ye olde 2G it picked up signal.  Complete non-starter for using the internet at HT though.

My Vodafone signal is like that, shit on 3G but ok on EDGE/2G.

There should be free Wi-fi in the stadium tbh.

Can't see why they'd want to give up what I assume is a revenue stream at present.

What revenue stream ???

There's corporate wifi in the ground, has been for a few years now. Maybe they flog access to the boxes?

i was able to use 3G on my iphone up until kickoff without any problems, but from then on until i got out the stadium i couldn't get any connection.