Sports Direct

Guest neesy111
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ozzie do you go to games at SJP?

Yeah, when I can, though I don't get back to Newcastle that often these days.

And when I was first in the Gallowgate, you had to stand and there was no roof. There was no pitchside advertising and no sponsor's logo or sportswear branding on the shirt.

Things, like, change.

i do and i agree with most of what he says about this.

You would.

meaning ?

Thast how you roll dawg, with your comments n that, thats just how you roll mandy.

I haven't read back through the thread but all I've seen him contribute is rubbish one-liners.

Don't blame me because you've got no sense of humour.

I've got a sense of humour and that's the problem...

And when I was first in the Gallowgate, you had to stand and there was no roof. There was no pitchside advertising and no sponsor's logo or sportswear branding on the shirt.

Things, like, change.

Things change, oh really???  Wow ! 

You would.

meaning ?

Thast how you roll dawg, with your comments n that, thats just how you roll mandy.

what ? i put my viewpoint up as others do.

Things, like, change.

We're not getting any money for it.  And if we are, or Ashley's reducing the loans, then he'd be better off piping up and saying it.

Plus everyone has pitchside advertising, shirt sponsors, etc.  How many others are doing this?

To cause a national stir, there would need to be some kind of imaginative, headline-grabbing protest action.

Gimp should organize a crack team to climb up there in the dead of night and replace the evil logo with a giant picture of Kevin Keegan's knob.

As long as his brother isn't supplying the ladders. :yikes:

To cause a national stir, there would need to be some kind of imaginative, headline-grabbing protest action.

Gimp should organize a crack team to climb up there in the dead of night and replace the evil logo with a giant picture of Kevin Keegan's knob.

He'll be organizing the photo.

He'll be organizing the photo.

I'd soone paint kks nob on the stand tbh, at least he has the association with the club and has the stones to talk with the fans face to face.

So it's not ok to complain about a dirty big tacky logo on the roof of the stadium yet it's ok to winge about the internet in the ground? It's not ok to be disgusted at the lack of class and respect for the club but it's ok to suggest Hughton should be sacked because of some bad results?

Excellent double standards :clap:

No internet is the way football is going. Get over it and watch the f***ing game :idiot2:

:sadnod: