Sports Direct

Guest neesy111
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Well I got the info from here:

News from NUFC.COM......

Neither of the two stories we are detailing below have been confirmed but we thought we'd put them in the public domain for you anyway. We aren't saying they are 100% on the money.

1. We have heard the club is removing the NEWCASTLE UNITED signage from the roof of the East Stand and it is being replaced by the SPORTS DIRECT logo. We have been told the club has asked for prices for the work locally.

2. We have heard United will have a reduced allocation at the derby match down at the SOS on the 20/Aug/11. The cut could be anything up to 500 but our attempts at confirming the story have so far proven fruitless. We don't know why tickets for the derby have yet to go on sale when the sale of home tickets for the game has been underway for around two weeks. The reason for the potential reduction is rumoured to be about issues Sunderland have with their stewarding arrangements.

Let's hope not.....on both (facts)

But I can't find it on .com ???

Guest neesy111

Well I got the info from here:

News from NUFC.COM......

Neither of the two stories we are detailing below have been confirmed but we thought we'd put them in the public domain for you anyway. We aren't saying they are 100% on the money.

1. We have heard the club is removing the NEWCASTLE UNITED signage from the roof of the East Stand and it is being replaced by the SPORTS DIRECT logo. We have been told the club has asked for prices for the work locally.

2. We have heard United will have a reduced allocation at the derby match down at the SOS on the 20/Aug/11. The cut could be anything up to 500 but our attempts at confirming the story have so far proven fruitless. We don't know why tickets for the derby have yet to go on sale when the sale of home tickets for the game has been underway for around two weeks. The reason for the potential reduction is rumoured to be about issues Sunderland have with their stewarding arrangements.

Let's hope not.....on both (facts)

But I can't find it on .com ???

Mackems already reduced our allocation a few years ago IIRC.

Any local contractor who agrees to do this should be shot.

Be plenty of non NUFC supporting firms happy to do it I'd imagine.

What a super great guy that Michael Ashley is though for putting money into the region though.

Not sure why so many are surprised at this. He simply doesn't give a fuck.

He'll never sell the naming rights to the stadium...

He'll never sack Hughton, he got us back up...

He'll never paint the Gallowgate roof...

He'll never sell Carroll...

He must spend the Carroll money...

He'll do what the fuck he likes and there's nothing we can do to stop it.

Not sure why so many are surprised at this. He simply doesn't give a f***.

He'll do what the f*** he likes and there's nothing we can do to stop it.

I'm still quite surprised we don't have the SD logo on our kit. Or do the League have a rule against 2 shirt sponsors?

Guest neesy111

Apathy really starting to set in now for me with this and I completely forgot about last nights game. :(

Guest thenorthumbrian

Not sure why so many are surprised at this. He simply doesn't give a f***.

He'll do what the f*** he likes and there's nothing we can do to stop it.

True, and there are Ashley fan boys on here who will still defend every decison he makes to the hilt.