A Third Party Profile of Freddie Shephard

Guest Cyberbats

I can tell you that only one manager was offered the job before Souness. And it wasn't O'Leary.

Souness was our second choice? That's pretty damning.

Who was our first choice?

Think availability...... :lol: which is hardly rocket science.....

unless of course you think the club should tap managers on motorways and hand them brown envelopes who are already in a job ie I didn't say they hadn't approached managers through the correct channels ..... the dimwittedness of some people is amazing

We all know Souness was a disastrous appointment, I am just correcting cyberbats for making up something which is simply not true. But he isn't the only person who does this.

As HTL has already noted. I'm an idiot.  laugh.gif

Who was our number one choice?

You should try telling us who you think will guarantee Champions League football

Well, Fat Fred certainly hasn't "guaranteed us Champions League football".

Do you still have your Souness wallpaper

You should try telling us who you think will guarantee Champions League football

Well, Fat Fred certainly hasn't "guaranteed us Champions League football".

Do you still have your Souness wallpaper

Right now he doesn't even look like he can guarantee us Premiership football.

Guest Cyberbats

I can tell you that only one manager was offered the job before Souness. And it wasn't O'Leary.

So you should stop making things up. Like others.

Its clear you really don't know what you are talking about and you have just fabricated the 'I know only one manager... nonsense up yourself...

Guest Cyberbats

You should try telling us who you think will guarantee Champions League football and 3 consecutive top 5 finishes for the first time in over 50 years - as the best performance under Shepherd as chairman - and guantee this performance to be permanent and move upwards and win the trophies, as you appear to think this is automatic and so terrible a performance, it should be quite easy.

Apologies for being a bit thick, but I couldn't understand your question, it appears to be written in scribble.

Please re-direct so I can offer you an answer....

unless of course you think the club should tap managers on motorways and hand them brown envelopes who are already in a job ie I didn't say they hadn't approached managers through the correct channels ..... the dimwittedness of some people is amazing

We all know Souness was a disastrous appointment, I am just correcting cyberbats for making up something which is simply not true. But he isn't the only person who does this.

bluelaugh.gif

I know who it should have been.

Me!

Its clear you really don't know what you are talking about and you have just fabricated the 'I know only one manager... nonsense up yourself...

oh I can assure you it is true. But I don't give a flying fcuk if you don't believe me

You should try telling us who you think will guarantee Champions League football and 3 consecutive top 5 finishes for the first time in over 50 years - as the best performance under Shepherd as chairman - and guantee this performance to be permanent and move upwards and win the trophies, as you appear to think this is automatic and so terrible a performance, it should be quite easy.

Apologies for being a bit thick,

Well I'd already realised that a while ago

Guest Cyberbats

unless of course you think the club should tap managers on motorways and hand them brown envelopes ......

In terms of availability, this summer was ideal to make the right choice....

Hiddink would have been my option, others would suggest maybe Hitzfeld, O'Neill, Scolari et al......

oh I can assure you it is true. But I don't give a flying fcuk if you don't believe me

Go on then, assure us.

How can you assure us?

Guest Cyberbats

Right now he doesn't even look like he can guarantee us Premiership football.

Its looking a bit grim up north !  :bigbro:

well, you must be, as I didn't even say he was the number one choice. I said "only one person was offered the job" and turned it down, and it wasn't O'Leary.

bluelaugh.gif

Me!

The long queue of world class managers headed by HTL.

http://www.cowgirlred.com/images/badgeman.gif

Badges? We don't need no steenking coaching badges.

thumbup.gif

Go on then, assure us.

How can you assure us?

You must be even thicker than I thought

:lol:

Guest Cyberbats

How old are you ?

Either you are a child, or an adult making a fool of yourself.

When three other managers have publicly stated on Sky Sports in person that they were approached through their club by Newcastle, how can you hope to prove otherwise ?

Guest Cyberbats

bluelaugh.gif

Me!

Hey HTL, you are such a strong supporter of the Fat Controller, it could be you next !

You would have to move from Leeds though....... :winking:

bluelaugh.gif

Me!

Hey HTL, you are such a strong supporter of the Fat Controller, it could be you next !

I thought it was Birmingham.

well, you must be, as I didn't even say he was the number one choice. I said "only one person was offered the job" and turned it down, and it wasn't O'Leary.

Huh? What is it with people today, I know exactly what you were saying. I havn't a clue who you think was the first choice, that's why I was asking.

I'll try and be clear for you. You say one person was approached before Souness. My question was, who?

Sheesh, some people.

Guest Cyberbats

The long queue of world class managers headed by HTL.

http://www.cowgirlred.com/images/badgeman.gif

Badges? We don't need no steenking coaching badges.

thumbup.gif

Hey that picture, now we know what Emre does when he's out injured, he's moonlighting in Spaghetti Westerns....

bluelaugh.gif

Me!

I thought HTL was the fat controller....

....or is he NE5?

Guest Cyberbats

I thought it was Birmingham.

Perhaps it is, its a long time since I was on the forum, infact I don't even know whether I've posted on this incanation of the forum before.

HTL used to impress upon me that I didn't know anything about Leeds United because his mates in his pub in Leeds said so....

Guest Cyberbats

bluelaugh.gif

Me!

I thought HTL was the fat controller....

....or is he NE5?

Perhaps they are all one and the same......... or they could be the Geordie version of the Three Musketeers ?

Guest Cyberbats

Go on then, assure us.

How can you assure us?

You must be even thicker than I thought

:lol:

Its appears you think lots of people on this forum are a bit thick, but heres the problem....

You have been asked several questions and you have failed to address any of them.

Your response so far has been...  eekout.gif

bluelaugh.gif

Me!

bluelaugh.gif

You either haven't bothered reading the link in my sig', you don't understand it, or you just want to deliberately misrepresent my view. Which is it?  tongue.gif

BTW I've NEVER lived in Leeds and have NEVER said I did. Another load of tripe.