A Third Party Profile of Freddie Shephard

Guest Cyberbats

Guest Dr. Richard Kimble

On the subject of Wikipedia have you read the entry for http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geordie

IMO it is in seriuos need of editing. For example it says:

"There is a high percentage of people with Roma origins in the North East."

Really????  that's news to me. In fact other than the town moor once a year I've never heard of anything like this. And what is a high percentage anyway... 5.34% 45% or 0.00105%

This entry has clearly been created by someone trying to besmirch the region.

I can tell you that only one manager was offered the job before Souness. And it wasn't O'Leary.

So you should stop making things up. Like others.

Its clear you really don't know what you are talking about and you have just fabricated the 'I know only one manager... nonsense up yourself...

oh I can assure you it is true. But I don't give a flying fcuk if you don't believe me

Go on then, assure us.

How can you assure us?

You must be even thicker than I thought

:lol:

Its appears you think lots of people on this forum are a bit thick, but heres the problem....

You have been asked several questions and you have failed to address any of them.

Your response so far has been...  eekout.gif

Common occurence on this forum, attack the chairman, and HTL and NE5 will round up on you and cause a constant cycle of endlessly repeated and regurgitated arguments, not listening to anything that contradicts what they are saying, and subsequently talking about the chairman when nothing new happens is usually a waste of time I'm afraid.

I can tell you that only one manager was offered the job before Souness. And it wasn't O'Leary.

Its clear you really don't know what you are talking about and you have just fabricated the 'I know only one manager... nonsense up yourself...

oh I can assure you it is true. But I don't give a flying fcuk if you don't believe me

Go on then, assure us.

How can you assure us?

Its appears you think lots of people on this forum are a bit thick, but heres the problem....

You have been asked several questions and you have failed to address any of them.

Common occurence on this forum, attack the chairman, and HTL and NE5 will round up on you and cause a constant cycle of endlessly repeated and regurgitated arguments, not listening to anything that contradicts what they are saying, and subsequently talking about the chairman when nothing new happens is usually a waste of time I'm afraid.

Pretty much.

Hmm interesting this. You really don't see how dumb this attitude makes you appear, do you?

There are 2 differeng views on this subject, yes. The fact you agree with one view and not with the other does not mean the one you disagree with is the only regurgitated argument. That you think it does is a pointer toward your IQ being rather low.

I'm heartened that you at least got the sequence correct when you started with, "attack the Board...." etc, etc. It seems anything that is endlessly regurgitated is fine by you so long as you agree with it. A rather empty headed position to take, but something I'm used to from you and many others around here.

Hmm interesting this. You really don't see how dumb this attitude makes you appear, do you?

Hmm interesting this. You really don't see how dumb it is to confuse a factual description with "an attitude", do you?

There are 2 differeng views on this subject, yes. The fact you agree with one view and not with the other does not mean the one you disagree with is the only regurgitated argument. That you think it does is a pointer toward your IQ being rather low.

I'm heartened that you at least got the sequence correct when you started with, "attack the Board...." etc, etc. It seems anything that is endlessly regurgitated is fine by you so long as you agree with it. A rather empty headed position to take, but something I'm used to from you and many others around here.

You seem to have ignored the fact that I have been taking a non-regurgitated approach:

http://www.newcastle-online.com/james-bond-nufc/

You seem to have ignored the fact that I have been taking a non-regurgitated approach:

http://www.newcastle-online.com/james-bond-nufc/

Haha, quality little article that.

I thought your assurances were like the rest of your opinions, based on crap. bluelaugh.gif

no they are based on fact. All those players and managers - Waddle, Beardsley, Gazza, Robson, Cox and Lee wanted to leave Newcastle. Care to explain why ?

bluelaugh.gif

I know who it should have been.

Me!

Hey HTL, you are such a strong supporter of the Fat Controller, it could be you next !

You would have to move from Leeds though....... :winking:

I thought HTL was the fat controller....

....or is he NE5?

they are all coming out of the woodwork today. As cyberbats won't respond, who do YOU think is waiting in the wing, ready able and willing to do better than 3 consecutive top 5 finishes and guarantee we will stay there  :lol:

Go on then, assure us.

How can you assure us?

no, you mean the WUM and macbeths monkey. You can plainly see the WUM has been avoiding giving a direct answer for weeks to the question does he still think his man Souness should have had the full financial backing that he said we should give him, since he re-surfaced from his hiding place since dishing the dirt on the club .

And actually - I could ask you, who told YOU that David O'Leary was offered the Newcastle job  :lol:

Go on then, assure us.

How can you assure us?

no, you mean the WUM and macbeths monkey. You can plainly see the WUM has been avoiding giving a direct answer for weeks to the question does he still think his man Souness should have had the full financial backing that he said we should give him, since he re-surfaced from his hiding place since dishing the dirt on the club .

And actually - I could ask you, who told YOU that David O'Leary was offered the Newcastle job  :lol:

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php/topic,32123.msg612713.html#msg612713

Don't leave me hanging. Im on tenterhooks here. bluecry.gif

Go on then, assure us.

How can you assure us?

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php/topic,32123.msg612713.html#msg612713

Don't leave me hanging. Im on tenterhooks here. bluecry.gif

don't be daft. Its obviously a different person to whoever told cyberbats that O'Leary was offered it though ....  :lol:

He's disappeared - again. Maybe he'll come back one day - again.

I expect macbeths monkey will be back soon though. One thing I will say is that the day I ever find myself agreeing with the WUM is when I would be seriously worried

Go on then, assure us.

How can you assure us?

Pretty much.

gay.gif

Go on then, assure us.

How can you assure us?

Pretty much.

gay.gif

What's the point, really?

Go on then, assure us.

How can you assure us?

Pretty much.

gay.gif

you love these threads really don't you  :lol:

Go on then, assure us.

How can you assure us?

Pretty much.

gay.gif

Not much, probably the same as there was little point to your post. If you seriously don't understand why I posted in reply I suggest you read again the post you agreed with. Then you may understand.