Cardiff City (h) moved

Greg

Not very clever, Cardiff lot want to cause trouble don't they? Friday night...

Cardiff City have idiots that follow them and if they want to cause trouble they will whether it is a friday or saturday.  However every club in the country has similar idiots.  I am really annoyed about the ko time change as it means i cannot come to the game with my 2 boys.   The local plod have requested the  change because of the mackems v Wigan.  Surely the NUFC v CCFC match will attract a bigger crowd. Top v 3rd with 3k visitors as opposed to a boring lower midtable clash with 30000 mackem chavs and 56 Wigan fans.

An astonishingly stupid decision by Northumbria police for the very reasons you have mentioned.

Added to that, Newcastle City Centre is far more crowded on a normal Friday night than Sunderland would ever be, it really makes you wonder just who made the final decision ?

P.S. What happened to the league fixtures computer - for decades they've always had us and the mackums at home on alternate weekends ?

Guest toonlass

Cardiff City have idiots that follow them and if they want to cause trouble they will whether it is a friday or saturday.  However every club in the country has similar idiots.  I am really annoyed about the ko time change as it means i cannot come to the game with my 2 boys.   The local plod have requested the  change because of the mackems v Wigan.  Surely the NUFC v CCFC match will attract a bigger crowd. Top v 3rd with 3k visitors as opposed to a boring lower midtable clash with 30000 mackem chavs and 56 Wigan fans.

An astonishingly stupid decision by Northumbria police for the very reasons you have mentioned.

Added to that, Newcastle City Centre is far more crowded on a normal Friday night than Sunderland would ever be, it really makes you wonder just who made the final decision ?

P.S. What happened to the league fixtures computer - for decades they've always had us and the mackums at home on alternate weekends ?

What is wrong with sunday like?

Guest Andover Bluebird

I have been fortunate to have visited your great stadium with my eldest boy.  I wanted to bring my youngest along as a joint birthday treat for them. Unfortunately due to Northumbria Police i now can't make the game. 

I have been fortunate to have visited your great stadium with my eldest boy.  I wanted to bring my youngest along as a joint birthday treat for them. Unfortunately due to Northumbria Police i now can't make the game.  

You need to modify above slightly Andover BB - got your gist though and it's a shame you'll miss out because of this stupid and probably not thought through decision.

Fixtures have been out since June, and they wait til now, after some fans will have paid good money for travel/accomodation on the Saturday, and will now have to pay extra to come on the Friday.  As usual, no thought or consideration given to travelling fans.