Signing of the Season (permanent transfer)

Delima
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dunne. Been a rock for Villa and bagged a few goals too.

City dumped him and bought Lescott who has looked vastly overpriced and Toure who was never the best centre back anyway. For that ridiculous piece of business alone, Hughes deserves the boot.

Put Dunne in Man City's defence and he would shite again, put Lescott in Villa's and he would be back to his Everton form.

Barry Ferguson for 1m btw.

Bowyer is experiencing a massive purple patch tbh, wont last much longer. Good player though, said when we sold him that it was a mistake.

Was s*** for us, tbh.

Not under Roeder he wasn't. Souness had him playing defensively and Bobby had him out wide most of the time.

Darren Bent has been a godsend for the mackems.

Yup, but its to early to do this.  Loads of football to be played yet.

Exactly.  He could go on a barren run for ages.  It's only December for crying out loud.  It will be very interesting looking at this thread come the end of the season.  I bet theres another couple of names to add to the poll.

Exactly.  He could go on a barren run for ages.  It's only December for crying out loud.  It will be very interesting looking at this thread come the end of the season.  I bet theres another couple of names to add to the poll.

Tony Hibbert and Leon Osman.

Couldn't care if they're not signings. They're THAT good.

Guest Heneage

Didn't he have a purple patch just after his punch up with Dyer where along with Mr Dyer they were our best players.

No.

:lol:

I just imagine you having a giant filing cabinet that you consult.

Is that in the same way that we would want to add Nicky Butt and Geremi to the list?

Is that in the same way that we would want to add Nicky Butt and Geremi to the list?

Absolutely. :)

Guest Heneage

There was only 2 games he was eligble for at the back end of that season.

Did you check that. Please don't tell me you just know that?!

Guest kingdawson

Kranjcar has been excellent so far (and only 2.5m :snod:). I've also been really impressed with Roger Johnson's performances (and Dann for that matter)

I actually thought it was 3. He only played in the Lisbon games after the Dyer incident.

He did have a very good time of under in the last few months of the next season, under Roeder.

Guest Heneage

I actually thought it was 3. He only played in the Lisbon games after the Dyer incident.

He did have a very good time of under in the last few months of the next season, under Roeder.

Yeah, that's what I meant.  :shifty:

Guest Heneage

Waiting in the wings for that? What the hell are you doing up big man?

Cramming on the appearence records of our past players to one day take over your throne.

But seriously I can't sleep fella, I've had mild insomnia for about a month now.

Richard Dunne, what the hell were man city thinking selling him only for 5m

I think him being nothing short of a liability last year played a big part.

considering how good dunne is again and how good he was before last season apart and also looking at man citys defence now the problem is obviously with mark hughes

With his wages it's going to cost Villa about 16 million for him. he's been quality so far, but i wouldn't be surprised to see him back to his own goal scoring best anytime soon.