Dowie leaves Charlton

PM

:lol:

Had me going until, "While we have qualified for the quarter finals of the Carling Cup, we felt it was in our best interests to part company with Iain for the fundamental reason that women and children were scared of him." bit

Got it off RAWK. Pissed myself laughing at it.

Hope roeder sees this as a good chance to follow suit.

blueyes.gif

Or let's hope Shepherd thinks, "well they've sacked their manager after a poor start even though he only took over in the summer, let's do the same".

If he can do it with Robson I don't see why the hell he hasn't done it with Roeder yet.

Guest Ridzuan

Not surprising really.Dowie has been poor.I dont know why Charlton hired him in the first place.Hopefully whichever manager they hire next will be just as poor as Dowie.

Why hasn't FF sacked Glen the gormless ? He is worse than Dowie and his managerial non-performances have been every bit as bad as the Charleton chump. 8 points from 12 games and after this weekend likely to be 13 games is absolute relegation form. Why does the pieman think he can turn it around ? His inept, tactically naive, incorrect team picking and generally clueless attempts at managing a football team beggar belief. Mind you I shouldn't sit on the fence like this.