Report: New kit deal agreed with Puma

Dave

Just read the last few pages. Any chance of getting Quacker to travel a bit further forward in time and let us know who wins the Prem next season.

We could make gobs of money and buy the team...

Guest Quackers77

Just read the last few pages. Any chance of getting Quacker to travel a bit further forward in time and let us know who wins the Prem next season.

I can't travel that far but I can tell that south Africa and Mexico draw 1-1 in the opening match of the world cup, south Africa also hit the post in the last minute.

I can't travel that far but I can tell that south Africa and Mexico draw 1-1 in the opening match of the world cup, south Africa also hit the post in the last minute.

No chance, definiately backing Mexico in that one. Time machine or not.

Guest Quackers77

I'm telling the truth Siphiwe Tshabalala scores first for South Africa then Marquez scores for Mexico.

I'm telling the truth Siphiwe Tshabalala scores first for South Africa then Marquez scores for Mexico.

Alright, I'll back South Africa to win the match then. No fucking way it will end in a draw. No way.

Guest Quackers77

Alright, I'll back South Africa to win the match then. No f***ing way it will end in a draw. No way.

See, http://m.guardian.co.uk/?id=102202&story=http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/jun/11/south-africa-mexico-world-cup-2010

Alright, I'll back South Africa to win the match then. No f***ing way it will end in a draw. No way.

See, http://m.guardian.co.uk/?id=102202&story=http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/jun/11/south-africa-mexico-world-cup-2010

What is this magic?!

Guest Quackers77

What is this magic?!

Want to Know anymore Results?

What is this magic?!

Want to Know anymore Results?

I'm still not backing a draw, no matter how likely it seems.

Guest Quackers77

I don't believe in magic.

Yet you bet on the US to beat England. :aww:

That's still months away man.

You lot are all bullshitting, for a start you pic is Eminem Recovery and that pic was only unvieled a few weeks ago.

:lol: Have we even qualified yet? Got a difficult away tie against Croatia to come..?

You lot are all bullshitting, for a start you pic is Eminem Recovery and that pic was only unvieled a few weeks ago.

What are you on about? It's just a man walking down the street with some sort of ambulance text on it.

:lol: Have we even qualified yet? Got a difficult away tie against Croatia to come..?

Aye, but at least Shearer will save us from relegation.

I just don't think we should play Duff in the last game. I've got this feeling in the pit of my stomach.

I just don't think we should play Duff in the last game. I've got this feeling in the pit of my stomach.

I disagree, I think Duff is just the type of player to pop up out of nowhere with a decisive goal saving our PL place.