Report: New kit deal agreed with Puma

Dave

I don't believe in magic.

Yet you bet on the US to beat England. :aww:

That's still months away man.

:lol: Have we even qualified yet? Got a difficult away tie against Croatia to come..?

Aye, but at least Shearer will save us from relegation.

I just don't think we should play Duff in the last game. I've got this feeling in the pit of my stomach.

I disagree, I think Duff is just the type of player to pop up out of nowhere with a decisive goal saving our PL place.

a deflection would do

I can't help but be impressed with how good people are with computers. Hacking websites and making it look like the future. That is f*cking mint.

Someone should take one of the Puma shirts and make it with black and white stripes to see what the kit might look like.

Uruguay are wearing Puma, they look cheap as f***. The kit, that is.

I hope Puma aren't our next kit makers!  Anyone know when we will know who the new kit makers are?

Bukta

We signing this Arshavin or what?!

Who is that? Hope we don't buy some unknown russian guy we've just seen on Youtube... Looks far to lightweighted for the Premiership imo.

I've just received a text from a very reliable friend that Roeder is having a look at Kuyt in Germany right now btw. Apparantly he just wants to have a second look at him before we buy him to see how he does against stronger oppositions than the teams in Eresdivision. The perfect replacement for Shearer imo, after Klose of course. Him and Owen will be mint. Like I said, this comes from a very reliable friend. The same guy that told me about the Owen signing and Roeder getting the job fulltime a week before anyone else knew.

I've just received a text from a very reliable friend that Roeder is having a look at Kuyt in Germany right now btw. Apparantly he just wants to have a second look at him before we buy him to see how he does against stronger oppositions than the teams in Eresdivision. The perfect replacement for Shearer imo, after Klose of course. Him and Owen will be mint. Like I said, this comes from a very reliable friend. The same guy that told me about the Owen signing and Roeder getting the job fulltime a week before anyone else knew.

ZzzZZzzzZZzZZZZzzzZZz

Who is that? Hope we don't buy some unknown russian guy we've just seen on Youtube... Looks far to lightweighted for the Premiership imo.

WHAT? SERIOUSLY? :o

ZzzZZzzzZZzZZZZzzzZZz

Fucking Vuvuzelas.

ZzzZZzzzZZzZZZZzzzZZz

f***ing Vuvuzelas.

;D