Bellamy

Crumpy Gunt

It always comes down to - we should never have sacked Bobby and we definately shouldn't have replaced him with Souness.

Shouldn't have sacked Bobby without a clear idea of who might replace him and how. That was the problem. No forward-thinking. We ended up with Souness because he was the only manager we could get.

wish we had of kept bellamy and got rid of souness

Seems with hindsight to be the common view. One or two like myself where slaughtered for saying similar at the time. Threads would go to fuck knows how many pages and just about every post was confirming what a cunt Bellamy was.

Some of the Bellamy threads were unbelievable. Divided the fans more than any other recent player, I think.

Guest Heneage

Still writing it apparently.

I refused to use the word 'writing' :lol:

I'd guess, when his lawyers have gone through it, and removed all the potential libel, it will be a pamphlet.

Seems with hindsight to be the common view. One or two like myself where slaughtered for saying similar at the time. Threads would go to f*** knows how many pages and just about every post was confirming what a c*** Bellamy was.

Some of the Bellamy threads were unbelievable. Divided the fans more than any other recent player, I think.

Aye. Robert also divided the fans. :rolleyes:

Seems with hindsight to be the common view. One or two like myself where slaughtered for saying similar at the time. Threads would go to f*** knows how many pages and just about every post was confirming what a c*** Bellamy was.

Aye. Robert also divided the fans. :rolleyes:

Aye, but in his last season he wasn't much cop for us, tbh. Bellamy in his last season was easily our best player.

Mate, Robert had the fans divided by March in his first season. He got a dog's abuse during and on the bus back from the Liverpool (0-3) game at Anfield.

Well, he was solely attack-minded which will wind up a lot of people. I shouted at him a lot, tbh, because sometimes he couldn't even be arsed to run three yards to close a player down. Doesn't mean I didn't love what he brought to the team, though.

"Sometimes, you get the odd player who feels he has to do a stupid challenge to show he cares and get a cheer. That’s cowardice to me.

Bravery is getting on the ball and showing the crowd you are not afraid to make a mistake. That’s what I try and live by. If I am having a bad time, I get on the ball as much as I can."

:clap:

Can't believe that comment like, as much as I appreciate the article as a whole.

Cowardice is pushing a fan when he's being restrained by 2 stewards.

Tbf his team had just been quite blatently cheated out of point in a derby away to Man U, when a yappy, little, pissed up, shitty, piece of scum, chav starts mouthing off at him. You'd be pretty fucking silly not to go and lodge his nose a couple inches further into his face when 2 stewards are holding him down for you. And he only gave him a little slap in the end.

I can't really remember but i think Bellamy walked over, but before he couldn't say much the fan had started shouting or spitting in his face and Bellamy just gave him a tidy slap to the cheek. But i'm not 100% sure.