This is the Best thread, I've ever been in, dududu dududu

Skirge

• 2 weeks later...

Would love to know what they've seen in this bloke that makes them think he'll be any good.  He just doesn't seem to have any strengths to his game at all.

Hope it's simply him taking time to settle in.

Ranger must be sick, Best looks woeful.

Would love to know what they've seen in this bloke that makes them think he'll be any good. He just doesn't seem to have any strengths to his game at all.

Hope it's simply him taking time to settle in.

Ranger must be sick, Best looks woeful.

Yup, he'll be 5th choice as well once Shola is fit too. No reason he couldn't have been given 15 minutes minimum today either.

Guest icemanblue

We needed a goalscorer which is exactly what he isn't.

This kind of shit annoys the fuck out of me and is entirely representative of large sections of our support. How many games have you actually seen him play?

Just give the lad a fucking chance. At the minute, he looks nervy as fuck each time he's out there and is understandably snatching at the few chances he gets. His hold up play has been decent, and I'm willing to give it a while before completely writing him off.

Guest Heneage

His record previous and games for us so far don't say "goal scorer" though. He is still fairly young though and does look fairly decent at other things.

I'm sure he's actually started 2 and coem on as sub in the other two.

Inochi, do you honestly think he looks like someone who will start scoring regularly?

I am not writing him off at all I just don't think he is going to be all that prolific, I would love to be wrong though.

Guest icemanblue

Inochi, do you honestly think he looks like someone who will start scoring regularly?

I am not writing him off at all I just don't think he is going to be all that prolific, I would love to be wrong though.

I honestly don't see why not. I haven't seen enough of him to judge at this point. As I said, he looks very nervy and is snatching at his chances. This reminds me of a certain young striker on our books who went 20 odd games without scoring, yet is seen as the second coming of Pele.

I'll continue to give him a chance but he's not exactly showing much promise. :undecided:

Saw more in Ranger tbh.

Thats it exactly, Ranger has dropped down the pecking iorder to accomodate Bestr who's likely to be total and utter shite.

Another promising youngster fucked off for shite.

Guest Heneage

He's played 4 games. :lol:

Like I say I hope it's just him taking time to settle, but he's offered nothing & seems to have no real strengths to his game whatsoever.

Wullie made a valid point about Ranger, who he doesn't offer as much as.

Ranger offers hold up, Best held it up today. I'll wait till I see the lad actually get a shot off.

Like I say I hope it's just him taking time to settle, but he's offered nothing & seems to have no real strengths to his game whatsoever.

Ranger offers hold up, Best held it up today. I'll wait till I see the lad actually get a shot off.

My biggest worry so far is just the he looks lazy tbh, which is nothing to do with settling in.

Guest Heneage

My biggest worry so far is just the he looks lazy tbh, which is nothing to do with settling in.

Well maybe he's sick of chasing aimless balls into the channels and poor flick ons from Carroll?

Well maybe he's sick of chasing aimless balls into the channels and poor flick ons from Carroll?

Sick of?  He hasn't even done it yet. :lol: