Oh Noes!!

Parky

I liked Bramble when he played for us, it was just the mistakes he so frequently made which was always the problem, for 89 minutes he could be brilliant and for 1 minute he'd be a complete liability.

I remember the attempted clearance against Arsenal which we lost 3 - 2, he completely sliced it, up and over his head, over Given and into the net.

Yet at the same time I also remember him being the reason we beat Chelsea 1 - 0 in the FA cup the year Abramovich arrived and he was absolutely colosus in that game, everything that came in the box he cleared.

As much as I like him, he won't return, he got too much stick here and too much pressure, I also recall reading an interview where he was talking about being grateful his time at Newcastle game to an end due to the pressure he was under.

Henry put the ball in the net in that Arsenal game.

Ambramovich actually arrived the season before the 1-0 win.

Good post though. :thup:

Do I get kudos on almost remembering correctly?

mm hmm.

Still behind John Terry though

All reasonable and understandable points.

But I dunno....maybe worth a try, and as I said, is he better than what we have ? Yes, I think he is.

And remember - he always cropped up with an odd goal for us in the Prem, and has done the same for Wigwam.

Curiously, their fans (few and far between as they are) are like ours on Titus. I genuinly feel sorry for the lad.

At least he didn't celebrate when he got that late equalizer against us, unlike that Stoke w@nker.

Maybe thats why I'm taking his side.